ASL Work trade

Harper

Reaction score
Hi there!
I want badly to learn how to sign. I am looking for a teacher who would be open to a work exchange. I can offer services and assistance based on the needs in your life. Let me know if this sounds interesting! I’d be so grateful to learn how to communicate.
Have a great day!!
Harper G.

Finally a sensible ASL student offers compensation for teaching! You will get a better response if you say what services you can offer, and if they require being in the same town, where do you live?

Thank you for your response! I can offer help with organization, cleaning, errands, babysitting, and other housework/maintenance. I am also equipped to be a personal trainer if that appeals to anyone. I love fitness and have experience training lacrosse players. I work in film and have photo experience if that fits in anyone’s life. I live in New York City and would love to connect in person if possible. Thanks for your advice!! I really appreciate it.

I too applaud your offer to barter. NYC is a bit too far for that to work for me. Hopefully someone nearby will take you up on your offer.

Back