ASL Video Chat??

gretaelise

Reaction score
Heyy I am in ASL one currently, and have really wanted to have some more practice outside of class that I could have at home, as I cant go to every deaf event. If you would like to do that please let me know! :)

I would love to video and practice ASL with you! I'm hoh and not completely fluent but have been signing for 2 years now. Hope this works out!

Heyy I am in ASL one currently, and have really wanted to have some more practice outside of class that I could have at home, as I cant go to every deaf event. If you would like to do that please let me know! :)
I would love to help!

I can help,please write back

Hey! I’d love to video chat with you to practice asl! I’m only a beginner. I started a almost two years ago but kind of stopped after a while but I remember all I learned. I’m basically a beginner but I am able to have a conversation. I really want to practice on someone as well.

I'd love to sign with you! Do you have Glide or Marco Polo?

Hey! I’d love to video chat with you to practice asl! I’m only a beginner. I started a almost two years ago but kind of stopped after a while but I remember all I learned. I’m basically a beginner but I am able to have a conversation. I really want to practice on someone as well.
I'd love to help! Do you have Marco Polo or Glide?

Greeting, I'm deaf and hard of hard of hearing. I want to make new friend for better future. I have a FaceTime if you want talk to me with my ASL, I am not kidding, I am serious. Yes, They do. I want to talk about hobbies and others talents you have. Make sure reply to me if you are here.

Greeting, I'm deaf and hard of hard of hearing. I want to make new friend for better future. I have a FaceTime if you want talk to me with my ASL, I am not kidding, I am serious. Yes, They do. I want to talk about hobbies and others talents you have. Make sure reply to me if you are here.
I also have facetime,When do you want to meet? Are you ahead or behind of centeal time by how many hours?

Back