ASL Video Chat??

gretaelise

Heyy I am in ASL one currently, and have really wanted to have some more practice outside of class that I could have at home, as I cant go to every deaf event. If you would like to do that please let me know! :)

justjunes

I would love to video and practice ASL with you! I'm hoh and not completely fluent but have been signing for 2 years now. Hope this works out!

Alia1001

Hey! I’d love to video chat with you to practice asl! I’m only a beginner. I started a almost two years ago but kind of stopped after a while but I remember all I learned. I’m basically a beginner but I am able to have a conversation. I really want to practice on someone as well.

Heyy I am in ASL one currently, and have really wanted to have some more practice outside of class that I could have at home, as I cant go to every deaf event. If you would like to do that please let me know! :)
I'd love to sign with you! Do you have Glide or Marco Polo?

Hey! I’d love to video chat with you to practice asl! I’m only a beginner. I started a almost two years ago but kind of stopped after a while but I remember all I learned. I’m basically a beginner but I am able to have a conversation. I really want to practice on someone as well.
I'd love to help! Do you have Marco Polo or Glide?

Gabby2026

Greeting, I'm deaf and hard of hard of hearing. I want to make new friend for better future. I have a FaceTime if you want talk to me with my ASL, I am not kidding, I am serious. Yes, They do. I want to talk about hobbies and others talents you have. Make sure reply to me if you are here.

Korey Geer

Greeting, I'm deaf and hard of hard of hearing. I want to make new friend for better future. I have a FaceTime if you want talk to me with my ASL, I am not kidding, I am serious. Yes, They do. I want to talk about hobbies and others talents you have. Make sure reply to me if you are here.
I also have facetime,When do you want to meet? Are you ahead or behind of centeal time by how many hours?