ASL only!!!

Thanks Bottesini & KristnaB--hard to keep up to the various "trans mutations" of "registered users".
Prof SKY sends everybody a Meow especially Bott' herd of dogs.

Implanted AB Harmony activated Aug/07

Thanks Bottesini & KristnaB--hard to keep up to the various "trans mutations" of "registered users".
Prof SKY sends everybody a Meow especially Bott' herd of dogs.

Implanted AB Harmony activated Aug/07

drphil, dogs send morning, 'hello'. Tea English Breakfast, my husband make. Sick me. Cold have. Blah.

:wave:Bott, feel you how? now better think...hope...

coolgirlspyer90:wave:

here weekend :)

do what?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Me bored work all day blah. Wish work while zzz.

:wave:Bott, feel you how? now better think...hope...

coolgirlspyer90:wave:

here weekend :)

do what?

me weekend? ahh.. me family come house. and cousin celebrate birthday while family at house. me sleep maybe sunday..? maybe meet friends sunday. but me make plans last minute, ALWAYS :p

me make sense ASL?? me bad at this. me need practice..badly, hehe

:wave:better good Bott!

:wave: reply appreciate coolgirlspyer
so today sleep you how long?
birthday cousin fun?

here quiet dog outside play maybe sun enjoy

:wave:better good Bott!

:wave: reply appreciate coolgirlspyer
so today sleep you how long?
birthday cousin fun?

here quiet dog outside play maybe sun enjoy

Here loud hearing dogs bark. Hunt eggs, next door children.

Glares toward children, deaf dog! :lol:

Hello, my name is jarid. I was born on 1989 in falmouth massachusetts; I have no brothers or sisters. My mother and my grandparents moved to florida when I was 2 years old. I never met my father, so my mother raised me by herself. My grandfather died when I was 12, and my grandma moved in with my mother and I after his death. My mother is 48 and has been a nurse for 21 years.my grandma retired from teaching at the age of 59. My grandmother is currently 79 years of age. I graduated when I was 17 from riverview highschool. After graduating I moved away to college.

Hello my name J-A-R-I-D. I Born 1989 #MA, F-a-l-m-o-u-t-h. I brothers sisters None. Family four-of-us grandfather, grandmother, mother, myself. 4-of-us go #FLA I Old+2. My father meet-No. Mother I Both-of-us Alone. I old+12, Grandfather die. After Death my House Grandmother Move-to. Mother age+48 work Nurse years+21. Retire teaching grandmother age+59, now Age+79 I enter #HS, R-i-v-e-r-v-i-e-w, go-up-in years, Graduate age+17.. I Leave college, now.

me Mistakes sorry. suggest changes?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWidSMrS98o&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Back