ASL fluent hearing guy

Ona: Awesome! And I'm game for videochat. Just let me know when.

Krissy: You probably did lol. It got blocked at school (stupid techies who HATE Deaf people lol jk) so I don't check it as much. But hello :D

Hannah: It's not that my friends took Sign for me, it's that they were taking Sign and they would sign back and forth at lunch and I was the only one who couldn't. I thought they were talking about me so that's why I started taking ASL

I live in California and having a hard time finding ASL tutor. We want someone to come to our home since the ASL classes at the college are always full. Do you have any info on where to find someone. I searched online but no luck. I am 100% newly deaf and need someone to help!!! Love from California

Angle: The Deaf in me says congratulations on wanting to learn ASL. The hearing in me sympathizes with how difficult adjustment this must be for you. I would love to help you in any way I can. I know some people in Cali that might be able to help. May I ask what city you live in?

Welcome :)

I'm an interpreter that joined a while ago that is starting to post again here. Cool to hear about your movies :)

Hiiii timmm!!!

I'm not like 100% DEAF but small on hearing. I am counted as a hearie but still just a small amount of deafness. I'm also blind I CAN'T SEE CRAP WITHOUT MY GLASSES!

Hi Tim! I'm 10 yrs old. and I love to read /draw/study. I don't like TV that much. I like to be by myself a lot. And I'm super TALL for my age. :D
:giggle:

And my sign language name is now "Book" since I love to read. Or finger spell my name! I just stared learning ASL even though I've been LOW on hearing like for 5 yrs. Pretty much been home schooled for 5 years. But anyways nice to MEET YOUUU!!! BYE :wave:

Ester: Hey sweet! Lol I'm 18 and super short for my age lol. I love making movies and hanging out with my Deaf/Hearie friends. How are you learning Sign and who gave you your sign name?

warpedpink: haha glad you seem so trusting ;) anywho, I will most definitely have to do that sometime. I have a million different vid projects that I'm working on right now lol but I will get to it I promise

Id love to see how you sign look like. :D it should be fun for you to prove us wrong. lol

I've learned here, if you are going to make a claim... be prepared to back it up! :P

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back