Asl Class/dgm

dogmom

Reaction score
Some may remember I'm taking an ASL class again, taught my friend who's Deaf. She and her husband <d/Deaf> attended the DGM rally here in the state capitol last week. I got an email from one of the Deaf clubs about it and would have liked to go, but no transportation and a sick dog on that day meant it didn't work. But I'm glad she talked about it in class, too.
Soon another session of the class starts up on a different day - hope to continue on!

Thanks/:ty: WDYS - yes, she is. She had some kind of digestive thing. This is the 9 yr. old, not the dog who had surgery. She was really slow and mopey-looking starting in the morning of that day and she didn't otherwise behave as she usually does. She had a look on her face much of the day like she was about to throw up, but she never did, so I was concerned about bloat or pancreatitis - 2 major dogs emergencies. Called hubby about noon and said - we have to take her - so he left work early and met me at the vet's. By the time we got there she seemed a -teeny-tiny bit more "perky" - and of course, she was excited about being at the vet's. Vet didn't find either of those problems I mentioned and she continued to sllooooooowly perk up more and more that night and the next day and was totally back to usual by the next eve. :)

Thanks/:ty: WDYS - yes, she is. She had some kind of digestive thing. This is the 9 yr. old, not the dog who had surgery. She was really slow and mopey-looking starting in the morning of that day and she didn't otherwise behave as she usually does. She had a look on her face much of the day like she was about to throw up, but she never did, so I was concerned about bloat or pancreatitis - 2 major dogs emergencies. Called hubby about noon and said - we have to take her - so he left work early and met me at the vet's. By the time we got there she seemed a -teeny-tiny bit more "perky" - and of course, she was excited about being at the vet's. Vet didn't find either of those problems I mentioned and she continued to sllooooooowly perk up more and more that night and the next day and was totally back to usual by the next eve. :)
WOW ! My dogs hate doing to the vet ! If Marty doesn't beg for my food I get worried , that means something it not right.

Yeah, for sure about the dogs and food! My big girl enjoys going places and meeting new people-

Back