Ask question

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just wanna ask one question you guys lol. What are you giving up for lent? :hmm:

nothing apart from still trying give up smoking which nothing to do with lent...do not practice RC anymore thank god

Interesting question,
While indeed giving up something for lent is called for so is replacing something for lent
For instance giving up pinching chicks on the ass for lent is a good thing
But one should replace the above with praying the rosary

Wink

I'm no longer a catholic, haven't been for years but I do pray the rosary during lent, I figure
(Drags cigarette, inhales smoke deeply,e Charles smoke int he shape of St. Peter at the pearly gates)

Won't hurt

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

I don't observe Lent.

Interesting question,
While indeed giving up something for lent is called for so is replacing something for lent
For instance giving up pinching chicks on the ass for lent is a good thing
But one should replace the above with praying the rosary

Wink

I'm no longer a catholic, haven't been for years but I do pray the rosary during lent, I figure
(Drags cigarette, inhales smoke deeply,e Charles smoke int he shape of St. Peter at the pearly gates)

Won't hurt
spoken like good catholic

Respect others beliefs.

Start with respect. So you don't believe what they do
Cool
Don't be a dick

If you are in Philippines you observe whether you are RC or not.

Respect others beliefs.

Start with respect. So you don't believe what they do
Cool
Don't be a dick

when they respect I can have another view which non religious and not get death penalty for peaceful live let live,when jews and muslims not trying kill each other when mosques stop bullying young people be suicde bombers when class systems stop then relgion may get my respect but not going to happen in my lifetime therefore I do not and will not have respect from insane belifes that cause so much suffering

Cool
But sad to say and I dont Agree with the policy here, as I don't believe that censorship is good for the mind. I hold that censorship actually dulls people's ability to think critically. but it's not my board so we can't discuss these very important things that drive people here
Best to keep your lack of respect for others religious believes to yourself then
And instead post what is here considered very important threads
If you stubbed your toe today
Or
How's your weather
Or
Did you hit your funny bone today
Or
How's your weather
So On and so forth
Such are the rules

Last edited:
Nothing cuz im atheist. But the rest of my family did give up on something. I know my mom is shopping for clothes or something like it

No one has ever asked ferrets to observe Lent. If ferrets don't have to observe Lent, then us humans don't have to observe it if we don't want to.

Yeah ferrets and humans are just exactly the same creatures
Makes sense

Back