Ask me any ???s

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
:rofl: I dont like the taste of hotdogs.. I used love them but now :barf: @ them.

Hahaha I had nap earlier tho.... So will go bed in few hrs.

I'm excited cuz Im gonna see my best friend TMW!!!!! :D

goooooooood luck! :D

:shock: no wonder I like hotdog mostly than hamburgers....lol just kidding :rofl:

If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license?

I ask you question ? you are real Female ?? but you are look like male ?? :ugh: I am really fully Female and i know you are Butchy..

~hug~ :D

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
I ask you question ? you are real Female ?? but you are look like male ?? :ugh: I am really fully Female and i know you are Butchy..

~hug~ :D

LOL at bbnt!!

Yes I am really female :P. Whoever kn ows me they'll say im female and I know i look like male which I am very butchy :P

LOL sure take yer time :D P{eacerainbowgal.

Awww *hugssss* Mandy

Smartie heck no I hateeeeee hospital!!!!!

whoaaa u hate Hosptial and I am patient for myself and if u got happen u can accpet urself go hosptial for impotant same me i feeling hate it LOL

:D :laugh2: ;) ;) ;)

LOL yeah I just hateeeeeee hospitals for my life lol. But oh well we all have to accept it.

Any more questions?

ouchie, you hate hospitals.

I never went to hopsitals that much, before.

I just don't really understand why people hate hospital.. while they are trying to saving many people's lives?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ouchie, you hate hospitals.

I never went to hopsitals that much, before.

I just don't really understand why people hate hospital.. while they are trying to saving many people's lives?

It's true even tho my sister is a nurse LOL. Anyway, well, I just hate some of nurses who don't give people to relaxing due blood work or else. It happened to me before :ugh:. Also, I hate needles so I hate hospitals :lol:. I would have to go if sumthing wrong w/ me anyways.

Back