Ask Christlovedeaf Anything

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
Fire Away, If You Wanna Know More About Me, Smile

Oh yaya my first question for you... let me thinkin.. mmmmm ah got it now...

Like where u live in ohio?
what your favorite college football?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
ah...
how much do u got past gf?
got gf by currently?
enjoyin urself for ur life?

Oh yaya my first question for you... let me thinkin.. mmmmm ah got it now...

Like where u live in ohio?
what your favorite college football?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
ah...
how much do u got past gf?
got gf by currently?
enjoyin urself for ur life?

Hehehehe, 1) I live in Rossford (Toledo area across Maumee River), My fav college football is Ohio State Buckeyes, 3) had some gf, but not have one anymore. 4) no gf, 5) as thus far, I do enjoying life very well. smile

Is your body well cut like that sexy cowboy in your avatar? :giggle:

Is your body well cut like that sexy cowboy in your avatar? :giggle:
Yes, i have that, but till the storm (problems) hit so hard, I lost 40 lbs. Now, since I move here, I got my bowflex at my partner's parents place, bec we are trying to figure out where we can put my bowflex here, bec, i need to get back into shape

Yes, i have that, but till the storm (problems) hit so hard, I lost 40 lbs. Now, since I move here, I got my bowflex at my partner's parents place, bec we are trying to figure out where we can put my bowflex here, bec, i need to get back into shape

Do u think it is fair that women work hard to get strong abs and then getting preggy and ruining their hard work? LOL!

Do u think it is fair that women work hard to get strong abs and then getting preggy and ruining their hard work? LOL!
As what i say, woman is a woman. Woman should be treated fairly as much as men. I dont approve of sexism or stereotyping of genders. Individual, men or women are different. As I see, it is unfair for making self look good before marriage, then make a slop afterward. Some been having hard time, but as like eating inappropriate and say, oh well, I'm married, he/she is stuck with me, I do whatever I want to, I call it disrespect.

As what i say, woman is a woman. Woman should be treated fairly as much as men. I dont approve of sexism or stereotyping of genders. Individual, men or women are different. As I see, it is unfair for making self look good before marriage, then make a slop afterward. Some been having hard time, but as like eating inappropriate and say, oh well, I'm married, he/she is stuck with me, I do whatever I want to, I call it disrespect.

I was just being silly cuz I used to have cut abs after working so hard at the gym for 2 years and then I get pregnant..bam they are gone so now I have to start alllll over again. gRRRRR

I was just being silly cuz I used to have cut abs after working so hard at the gym for 2 years and then I get pregnant..bam they are gone so now I have to start alllll over again. gRRRRR

hahah, i know what you mean, but if men delay working out will be the same problem. lol, make men look like they are preg, lol. *knock on wood*, i dont have beer belly or potbelly whatever you call it. lol. Even tho, I dont drink beer, yucky, they are nasty.

*rubbing my hands*

1. What you hate about yourself?
2. What you like about yourself?
3. How do you met your partner?
4. Is love at first sight?
5. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
6. What´s the most beautiful things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?
7. What's your favorite number?
8. What's your favorite foods?
9. Do you enjoy any topics (discussion with agree to disagree) here to read? If yes, which topic you like to read?
10. What’s kind of hobby you have?
11. What will you do with a lot of money?
12. which countries, you dream to travel to?
13. What’s your favorite color?
14. How many children you would have one day?
15. What do you think of blogs in the websites? Is blogs important to you?
16. Would you open your blogs? If yes, what you write in your blogs?
17. How many siblings, you have?
18. Have you been on the plane?
19. Can you cook?
20. Can you bake the cakes/cookies/candies?
21. Can you image that you will stay faith to AD as long as you are alive?
22. Can you try to have your time to chat with me via ASL or German Sign language with me?

I think it’s enough and hope that my question is not too personal.

*rubbing my hands* HAHAHA

1. What you hate about yourself? UMM, BEING A LITTLE GUY, LOL
2. What you like about yourself? UUM, WELL, I SHOULD SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT ME, BUT I DONT PUT ANY EGOISTIC ATTITUDE ABOUT MYSELF, BUT LOVING MYSELF IN MANY WAYS
3. How do you met your partner?MET ON YAHOO CHAT, BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YRS NOW
4. Is love at first sight? NOT AT FIRST, BUT GROWING AS WE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER AND THEN FALLEN IN LOVE
5. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life? SPIDERS ON ME AND SNAKE IN FRONT OF ME
6. What´s the most beautiful things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?NATURE, I LOVE SCENERY, INCLUDE BEACHES
7. What's your favorite number?HAHA, WOW, NUMBER? I HAVENT GIVE A THOUGHT, I SAY 777
8. What's your favorite foods? MEXICAN (OKLAHOMA HAS THE BEST, I COULDNT FIND ANYWHERE IN OHIO, HERE IN OHIO IS YUCKY FOOD) ALSO LOVE CHINESE/THAI
9. Do you enjoy any topics (discussion with agree to disagree) here to read? OH YEA I DO, YOU KNOW ME, WINKS If yes, which topic you like to read?
10. What’s kind of hobby you have?I LOVE READ BOOKS, LISTEN MUSIC, BOWLING, GOING TO BEACH, HIKING, CAMPIN, I HAVE A LOT
11. What will you do with a lot of money? GIVE TO THE MINISTRIES (DEPEND WHO) AND ALSO UNFORTUNATE ONE WHO COULDNT FIND A PLACE TO LIVE, LIKE HOMELESS AND HAVE THEM HAVE A PLACE, ALSO A PLACE FOR ME TO LIVE HEHE, DONT LIKE ALL THE FANCY STUFF, RATHER LIVE IN DECENT LIFE
12. which countries, you dream to travel to? WOW, BEEN TO VIRGIN ISLANDS, TRINIDAD/TOBAGO, BAHAMAS, I LOVE ISLANDS, BUT LOVE TO GO TO SWITZERLAND/AUTRIA
13. What’s your favorite color?GREEN IS MY FAV, BUT I ALSO LOVE, BLUE AND RED, BUT GRAY AND BLACK, I LIKE COMBINE WITH DIFFERENT CATERGORY OF THE COLORS
14. How many children you would have one day?WELL, I HAVE 2 WONDERFUL DAUGHTERS
15. What do you think of blogs in the websites? I THINK ITS COOL Is blogs important to you? NOT REALLY
16. Would you open your blogs?DONT KNOW YET If yes, what you write in your blogs?
17. How many siblings, you have?ANSWERED ON #14
18. Have you been on the plane? MANY TIMES, BUT BEEN A WHILE THO
19. Can you cook?OH YEAH, MY PARTNER CRAVES MY COOKING
20. Can you bake the cakes/cookies/candies? CAKES AND COOKIES I CAN, BUT CANDIES, I NEVER DONE THAT
21. Can you image that you will stay faith to AD as long as you are alive? I COULD
22. Can you try to have your time to chat with me via ASL or German Sign language with me? THAT WOULD BE COOL

I think it’s enough and hope that my question is not too personal.
AHAHA YOU DOING FINE SMILE

Back