Ask Boston anythiny

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
B52 :o

Are you answering Vampy's question for me?? ;)

If so.. eh.. in your dreams..

quiet and talkative u said on ur personality, what's the difference do u mean by that quiet and talkative?

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
quiet and talkative u said on ur personality, what's the difference do u mean by that quiet and talkative?

I have my moments when I am really quiet and yet at the same time I'm shy.. But sometimes I have my moments when I'm just rambling on and on. Here's a hint... I'm a gemini.. I am of both worlds.. ;)

How old are you?
Where are you going at school?

Originally posted by DoVip
How old are you?
Where are you going at school?

I am 23 going on 24.

Currently a student at RIT whom I will be graduating in May!

CAN'T WAIT!

*groans* You are what the 5th or more person to ask me for a photo and I still don't have one on my computer. Soon someday I'll post one up, that's a promise - Illustrator! :)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Are you bi?

No I am not bi.. but in 10 minutes I will be saying "bi" to AD til I come back later to post some more!

Originally posted by luckyx13x
are you pro-life or pro-choice?

It depends, if you read the Abortion topic under Debate then you know where I stand.

what year did u entered at NTID?

I entered RIT in 1997. Changed my major 4 times and then finally found what I wanted for my career. I liked all these 4 majors but the past 3 ones were considered to be my hobbies not for a lifetime career.

I LOA'd in 2000 for one quarter but came back to finish up school. Will be graduating this spring then onward to my graduate studies in the following fall time.

ahh! i might know u. tell me who u are! hehehehe

In order for me to reveal myself to you, you gotta do something to earn that privilege..

Back