ASD Student arrested for assault

oakbluffs

Reaction score
WEST HARTFORD, Conn. -- A student of the American School for the Deaf in West Hartford was arrested on charges of sexual assault.
Police responded to the school with an arrest warrant for 19-year-old student Westley Ross, of Pittsfield, Mass., after receiving a report of sexual assault.
Officers said the victim is a 16-year-old student at the school.

A school representative told Eyewitness News that the school is working closely with the West Hartford Police Department and that is had no comment on the situation.
Ross was charged with two counts of sexual assault and one count of risk of injury to a minor.
Channel 3 Eyewitness News reporter Erika Arias reported that Ross is no longer a student at the school.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/11390101/detail.html?rss=hart&psp=news

Well, sexual assault can be any degree. Even if minor has the pleasure relationship, still be assault bec, of his age. But against his will, that I would agree as a assault. But need to find deeper incident than person labeled. Bec person's label can be absolute harmless, but put the person in seem to be harmful label bec lack of details. Laws now in days is out of whack misleading many societies which harm innocent along with actual criminals. It's been happening everywhere.

Sex assault does not ALWAYS mean raped... it could be touching body all bruised.. etc.... It could be sodomy too....also could be fingerfucked...

Yeah, raped victims will not consider it funny. It's very painful experience for it and they will point out what make it seems funny. It's a serious issue here.

and ChristloveDeaf, it sounds like this was a blatently obvious case. Notice that he hasn't even been tried yet, but yet he was already kicked out of the school.
Fucking bastard..................I'm sorry, but we need to round up rapists and maroon them on an island. They are beyond rehabilatation!

Rapist can be labeled, "SEX OFFENDER" registry! There will be permanently life time! This will be painful in their life which is felony!

"Assault" means the first physical contact and the second and after touche(s) it becomes "Battery".

so since "Assault" is used, it likely means a single inappropriate contact.

And sexual assaults are so broadly defined that even an accidential bump could mean red flag over your head for the rest of your life.

Or, on the other side, it could be the fury of a woman being scorned by the guy.

Richard

136402765_79af9a7e4c_m.jpg

oh that ASD was my ex high school class of 87. what a stick staffs because they dont really good job. i have been see many plms in ASD. i didnt like ASD because too many gay and lesbo too. i dont fit right school for me sigh...oh well...

Nice thing to say loath!

Very sad! but the word rape is very sentivities to many people Who were already raped in past..

Rapist can be labeled, "SEX OFFENDER" registry! There will be permanently life time! This will be painful in their life which is felony!

I'm feeling bad about it. :( I don't like rapists! I don't want to be trouble with the law if I would innocent in jail.

Well, sexual assault can be any degree. Even if minor has the pleasure relationship, still be assault bec, of his age. But against his will, that I would agree as a assault. But need to find deeper incident than person labeled. Bec person's label can be absolute harmless, but put the person in seem to be harmful label bec lack of details. Laws now in days is out of whack misleading many societies which harm innocent along with actual criminals. It's been happening everywhere.

That's terrible. I believe in jail are already kill themselves because are innocent. But I need a death penalty for guilty or innocent. Because those death penalty for innocent don't need to kill itself that will go to Heaven if accept in Jesus Christ and the Lord.
I believe in my religion, if the person who is innocent in jail in those states don't have a death penalty, so may be going
to killing itself then go to the heaven with Lord & Jesus Christ.

Back