As death threats spread fear at Mizzou

Since 1996, most university have racial issue. Smh. Have u heard about "Dear White People" the movie? That's true story.

I live here in columbia and I just noticed this yesterday! When did the world go nuts?

I live here in columbia and I just noticed this yesterday! When did the world go nuts?

The racial tension started insane after Ferguson last year and getting worse this year.

7 Years ago. :hmm:
Why 7 years ago? lol

And yes Ferguson certainly did not help. I'm so sick of all of this business. I just want to live in peace and not have to worry about what craziness people are going to think of next to hurt people. I understand that people should/want to stand up for themselves sometimes you have to do things like this to get attention and force people to make things right but when things become violent and ignorant like Ferguson that is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Why 7 years ago? lol

And yes Ferguson certainly did not help. I'm so sick of all of this business. I just want to live in peace and not have to worry about what craziness people are going to think of next to hurt people. I understand that people should/want to stand up for themselves sometimes you have to do things like this to get attention and force people to make things right but when things become violent and ignorant like Ferguson that is ridiculous and uncalled for.

Two words: President Obama :lol:

Why 7 years ago? lol

Two words: President Obama :lol:

You are correct Foxrac however I was just joking.

The truth is it has been going on for years and years since beginning of time. One thing lead to another. It just has sped up like crazy past few years.

You are correct Foxrac however I was just joking.

The truth is it has been going on for years and years since beginning of time. One thing lead to another. It just has sped up like crazy past few years.

Of course, there are a lot of joking and sarcasm in online communities, including FB. :P

Yes, the world has going crazy nowadays and OMG about ISIS.

Back