As an IT, I am looking for a job in

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
either, NJ, NY, PA, or Florida. I will send my resume to interview with employees. In a short time, I have a A.S. degree(A+, Network+, MCSE, and CNAA) and also I am cerifcated for A+(OS and Core) and Network+. I am taking an exam for MCSE and CNAA some day.

Email me at chuchin1994@hotmail.com for my resume

I think MCSE is important to get a job. The people that hire you just look for all the letters ... :)

You may want to try posting your resume on computerjobs.com. I put mine there, but South TX doesn't have many mainframe jobs these days. Good luck.

ITPjohn said:
You may want to try posting your resume on computerjobs.com. I put mine there, but South TX doesn't have many mainframe jobs these days. Good luck.

I will check it out. Thanks.

ITPjohn said:

I know mainframe are still in existence but I don't think it is ideal to pursuit jobs in computer operator position. They are becoming obsolete as many companies are moving away from host-based computer to server-client based computers for better data handling and communication.
I'm one of the IT professional who's looking for a job in Chicagoland.

Back