Arkansas mall have new strict policy for with parents and family members with teens

A little late but I have been going to Spencers since I was in middle school, in my town we have sex toys there. But even good shops have bad things. I bought lingerie at a place called debs, it was a prom dress store. I do not like vics (victoria secret) my boobs are always to big for cute bras, and call me silly but I like feeling like I an wearing underwear and not lacy butt floss.

A little late but I have been going to Spencers since I was in middle school, in my town we have sex toys there. But even good shops have bad things. I bought lingerie at a place called debs, it was a prom dress store. I do not like vics (victoria secret) my boobs are always to big for cute bras, and call me silly but I like feeling like I an wearing underwear and not lacy butt floss.
00909_k3vp1G5Kqvv_600x450.jpg

Did you go to ice cream shop at mall?

One cone with chocolate ice cream and Dr. Pepper soda? Great?

Sometimes not daily because I'm on post operations two months later but I cant drink pop soda I'm been addict Dr Pepper and pop soda for long times till I got kidney stones in 2011 I'm nearly died for that..

Sometimes not daily because I'm on post operations two months later but I cant drink pop soda I'm been addict Dr Pepper and pop soda for long times till I got kidney stones in 2011 I'm nearly died for that..

You will be fine if you drink a lot of water.

I had kidney stone before and drank Coke and Pepsi plenty of time, after surgery without any issue, but must drink a lot of water too.

Now, I can't drink those anymore due bad reaction to caramel. :(

Yep. It was geared to adults back when I lived in PA some 20-25 years ago.. some preeetttty interesting things in there! lol
I like how they label everything... Instead of calling an object a Vibrator, they call it a personal massager and show a picture of a person using it on their neck or something.... Yeah, let someone take that to the work or school and use it ...lmao

OHHHH my neck, all this stress sitting here working at my desk and hunched over the screen, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
That feels much better

Then a co worker inquires about your nifty device and the next cubical over you start hearing
Oh Ohhhhhhh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kidney stones can be painful, but wont kill ya.

Kidney stones can be painful, but wont kill ya.

Will only kill ya if you let it go too long and turns into an infection.

(no kidney stones here but gallstones....and a nasty gall bladder.. yeaah... ow).

Will only kill ya if you let it go too long and turns into an infection.

(no kidney stones here but gallstones....and a nasty gall bladder.. yeaah... ow).
Had my gallbladder yanked a couple years ago.

Had my gallbladder yanked a couple years ago.

Yep. mine disappeared 13 years ago. Back pain for 2 months...a yummy big dinner at Sonny's BBQ made it worse.. and voila a stuck stone in the bile duct! Lost 15 lbs that week.

Gained it all back a month later :P.

Yep. mine disappeared 13 years ago. Back pain for 2 months...a yummy big dinner at Sonny's BBQ made it worse.. and voila a stuck stone in the bile duct! Lost 15 lbs that week.

Gained it all back a month later :P.
I got sick every time I ate. Doc thought it was indigestion, heartburns, ulcers.... but it wasnt till I started throwing up bile they did an ultrasound and found my gallbladder was full of sludge and stones, possibly due to the heavy meds from spinal surgery and continuous pains

My dad had hernia couple of years ago. That was not fun for him... He also did had kidney stones too.

TCS had double hernia surgery in one day, out-patient (it was a rough ride home).

I had 5 laparoscopies in my 20's and early 30's. Endometriosis. All were outpatient. But the being at home afterwards isn't so fun. But I got through it all! Helps to sleep like a frog the first day after surgery.

Back