Arizona to Secede?

I think Texans would probably say .... come and get them.

Pantex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you aware that it's managed by a FEDERAL agency?

Remember, when you secede, you'll lose a lot of rights that you've taken for granted. That means that the US will have the right to block any sales and will not support the state with military. You also lose a lot of consumer protections. You lose credit rights. You lose a LOT. ADA and civil rights are gone as well since they are federal laws and once a state becomes independent, people cannot use those federal laws anymore. Federal funds will be gone. No more funds for the seceded state.

Some people just don't learn.

If Texas or AZ secedes, do the residents lose their Constitutional rights?

If Texas or AZ secedes, do the residents lose their Constitutional rights?

Yep, think it has to become its own country and the US would not support it any longer, according to the way the old laws were written.

In Texas, 31% Say State Has Right to Secede From U.S., But 75% Opt To Stay
Thirty-one percent (31%) of Texas voters say that their state has the right to secede from the United States and form an independent country.

However, the latest Rasmussen Reports poll in the state finds that if the matter was put to a vote, it wouldn’t even be close. Three-fourths (75%) of Lone Star State voters would opt to remain in the United States. Only 18% would vote to secede, and seven percent (7%) are not sure what they'd choose.

next time - remember that Jiro ridicules with facts :cool2:

And Texas gets to keep her oil, too.

that's fine. We've got Alaska and dozens of states that can pick up the slack. oh we've got Canadian brethren too. Beside - why are you supporting Texas secession? This will affect you living in Washington.

resources_ng_oil_gas.jpg

Yeah, if the math is done right.. texas probably accounts only for ~25% of the USA's total Petrol production. Sure it'll hurt, but probably not that much considering we import so we can use more than we can produce.

Everyone knows this.

Yeah, if the math is done right.. texas probably accounts only for ~25% of the USA's total Petrol production. Sure it'll hurt, but probably not that much considering we import so we can use more than we can produce.

Everyone knows this.

the energy distribution will be adjusted. If we lose Texas - we'll just depend more on coal/nuke/green/etc. than gas.

Everyone knows this.

You sure have a habit of saying that.

ah ... one whom ridicules rasmussen polls suddenly finds it a "fact" :giggle:

because you would ridicule it as "liberal" or related if I used other polls :giggle:

Fortunately - all polls supported my stance.

No mail in states that secede. I can see that working out really well.

because you would ridicule it as "liberal" or related if I used other polls :giggle:

Fortunately - all polls supported my stance.

that's the key word... ALL polls support the stance that the majority does NOT want secession.

Polls have shown over and over... many times... no.

that's the key word... ALL polls support the stance that the majority does NOT want secession.

Polls have shown over and over... many times... no.

let me repeat it for Steinhauser

No. No. No.

Just think of all the aircraft and missles Texas businesses could sell to countries we can't currently sell to....It would be a boon

Back