Arizona to Secede?

Goes to credibility your Honor!!! :giggle:

No the thread is not about spelling. And the posts that mentioned spelling were not about spelling either. But rather to a pattern by some who mock others without admitting their own mistakes. I usually have those people in ignore but I let them back out for a few days to expose them. I will put them back in now.

Ever hear of PM? It is a wonderful feature that is useful for personal conversation to keep from taking threads completely off topic. Personal grudges, as well, are best taken there.:cool2:

Ever hear of PM? It is a wonderful feature that is useful for personal conversation to keep from taking threads completely off topic. Personal grudges, as well, are best taken there.:cool2:

do you ever listen to your own advice?

Happily or grudgingly? Of course, they had no choice but to sign or lose Texas as a whole to be broken into 5 states, something they did not want to happen.

Yiz

and you know how they felt..... how?

Me hold grudges?????? Never. :)

Back