Ariz. seeks online donations to build border fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, a menist thing. Girls at high schools are now asking what is the gender balance so they can go to places where they can date boys. Many feminists are silent on this issue. See Time and the Chronicle of Higher Education. You're a man, are you? Stand up for your kind.

Men have the same opportunity to go to college as women do. Perhaps fewer of them can meet the admission requirements.:cool2:

the fence is an illusion based on fear...

people who are desperate - yes, actual people, not "illegals" - will do whatever is necessary to get around it...

the real questions have nothing to do with the fence....

the fence is an illusion based on fear...

people who are desperate - yes, actual people, not "illegals" - will do whatever is necessary to get around it...

the real questions have nothing to do with the fence....

And the "fence" is nothing more than a political move to provide a false sense of security to the voters. Votes are cast based on a false sense of security oftentimes, rather than on factual information and knowledge. Exactly why politicians go after the emotionally responsive topics. Funny that so many seem to think it is an economic issue.:giggle:

And the "fence" is nothing more than a political move to provide a false sense of security to the voters. Votes are cast based on a false sense of security oftentimes, rather than on factual information and knowledge. Exactly why politicians go after the emotionally responsive topics. Funny that so many seem to think it is an economic issue.:giggle:

One of my concerns regarding this fence is that I don't think we can afford to build it up and since it won't cover all the borders, it won't be secure. Politicians will do anything for a vote. :P

Instead of wall for Texas, they should plant the thorn bush. It's win-win for environment and reduce try injure themselves like idiot.

Instead of wall for Texas, they should plant the thorn bush. It's win-win for environment and reduce try injure themselves like idiot.

in 2007, there was the report from Mexico's Environment Department that suggests- live fences of cactuses to prevent them from crossing the border. You can cut it with any knife to get through. There are many ways to get around it. Domesticated and wild species can end up with thorns in their faces and bodies when caught in thorn bush or cactus.

Let's face it: the wall will never be built. :)

in 2007, there was the report from Mexico's Environment Department that suggests- live fences of cactuses to prevent them from crossing the border. You can cut it with any knife to get through. There are many ways to get around it. Domesticated and wild species can end up with thorns in their faces and bodies when caught in thorn bush or cactus.

indeed, less cost than build fence or wall. If lucky, they brought knife enough to cut down

I don't think anyone believes the fence by itself is enough security. It's a start towards better security. More security manpower and equipment is also needed. Current border security laws need to be enforced. Border patrolmen need to get more support from their bosses.

One of my concerns regarding this fence is that I don't think we can afford to build it up and since it won't cover all the borders, it won't be secure. Politicians will do anything for a vote. :P
The fence does need to be extended and be more complete.

I don't think anyone believes the fence by itself is enough security. It's a start towards better security. More security manpower and equipment is also needed. Current border security laws need to be enforced. Border patrolmen need to get more support from their bosses.

Yep. Simply enforce the laws already on the books.

Why are left-wing liberal Democrats for illegal immigration??? the Hispanic vote or what? Have they been to a hospital and see who paid the unpaid bills???

from http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....ublication pdfs/ocmexicos_immigration_law.pdf or Center For Security Policy
Mexico’s Immigration Law: Let’s Try it Here at Home
the first rule in Mexico a foreigner must speak and write Spanish.
The law also ensures that:
• immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
• foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
• foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
• foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
• foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
• those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that
foreign visitors and immigrants are:
• in the country legally;
• have the means to sustain themselves economically;
• not destined to be burdens on society;
• of economic and social benefit to society;
• of good character and have no criminal records; and
• contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

yea... I don't think Mexico has a problem as bad as ours... You don't really see millions of Americans illegally entering Mexico for... uh... "Mexican Dream"... and you don't really see American drug lords smuggling drugs into Mexico. It's other way around

Hey, I am all for this! If people want to donate for this, go ahead by all means! Personally, I think the fence won't work.

My prediction:
1) Fence will be built a little more. It does jack squat. People will complain that it is not complete. State asks for more $$.
2) Fence is 80% completed. It does jack squat. People will complain that it is not 100% completed. State asks for more $$.
3) Fence is 100% completed. It does jack squat. People will complain that it's not patrolled enough. State asks for more $$.
4) More people work at the fence. It does jack squat. People will blame other states for not putting up fences on their borders.

Of course, this is all assuming that people will continuously put up $$.

Hey, I am all for this! If people want to donate for this, go ahead by all means! Personally, I think the fence won't work.

My prediction:
1) Fence will be built a little more. It does jack squat. People will complain that it is not complete. State asks for more $$.
2) Fence is 80% completed. It does jack squat. People will complain that it is not 100% completed. State asks for more $$.
3) Fence is 100% completed. It does jack squat. People will complain that it's not patrolled enough. State asks for more $$.
4) More people work at the fence. It does jack squat. People will blame other states for not putting up fences on their borders.

Of course, this is all assuming that people will continuously put up $$.

wow.... refer to pix I sent earlier

I read that article last night. Instituto Nacional de Migracion is a big joke. INM has been attempting to clean up its own image by doing background aggressively on thousand agents now. Many corrupt agents are caught and face very serious charges.

Just 8 days ago, 183 migrants were caught in Puebla in Mexico. It sits between Mexico City and Veracruz- a famous port. They are from all over world- Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Egypt, Tibet, Central American countries, and South American country.

I read that article last night. Instituto Nacional de Migracion is a big joke. INM has been attempting to clean up its own image by doing background aggressively on thousand agents now. Many corrupt agents are caught and face very serious charges.

Just 8 days ago, 183 migrants were caught in Puebla in Mexico. It sits between Mexico City and Veracruz- a famous port. They are from all over world- Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Egypt, Tibet, Central American countries, and South American country.

:hmm: I wonder if that was their final destination....

Had to laugh at this thought; those folks from India should know that there are call center jobs back where they came from. :giggle:

Why do hearing people have no difficulty speaking when ordering foods in solidarity????

Why do right wing conservative Republicans have such difficulty reading and understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back