Ariz. seeks online donations to build border fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really simple. They shouldn't be here to start with. Since they are willing to risk life to get here, we need to look at all aspects of why they do it. If there were to be a new law enforcement initiative to search out these illegals and remove them, would the cost bother you? If Obama came up with this plan, would it be something that Bush actually started? Seems the illegal immigrant problems grew exponentially larger during the G.W. Bush years, but that is my perspective. Another economic issue dropped into the current administration's lap, if you will.

What is your solution; increase taxes to combat the problem? I personally think they should be part of the troops in Iraq, earning their citizenship.

You haven't really answered my question. For those who illegally entered a country, any country, shouldn't they expect to be deported back to his/her country for not having proper documentation? Or heck, any documentation at all?

You haven't really answered my question. For those who illegally entered a country, any country, shouldn't they expect to be deported back to his/her country for not having proper documentation? Or heck, any documentation at all?

He answered your question. You fail to understand the answer.:cool2:

May be a little off topic here...suppose you kept your yard and property very nice, trash free, grass cut, etc., etc. And you have a neighbor...who never cuts his grass....yard is full of trash, drunken parties in the yard, drugs being sold....beer bottles everywhere, etc., etc.

Say, you've "complained" to the city about it and still nothing has been done....So you decide the only recourse from all this unsightly mess is....to build a fence 6-9-12 ft. high....along your property line. And posting a "No Trespassing" sign(s)....even have a few "guard dogs" for protection.....You know what's going on the other side of the fence....but you don't have to look at it...deal with it any more!

Your neighbors can do drugs, sell drugs, get drunk...even kill each other...but with your "No Trespassing" sign on your property and your high fence...you have the right to shoot them if they decide to climb over the fence onto your property. You also have the right to call the Police and have them thrown in jail.

I believe we've had enough!..

We have played this game before, Bob. You want me to echo you. You will then press me deeper and deeper, while not really offering much from your own perspective. It feels like victory to you when someone buckles under the pressure. I have seen the marionettes that follow along...

Let me re-state, I am against illegals. I said as much. I want to know why they came here in such enormous numbers during the Bush years. Why was the tide allowed to reach epidemic proportions before the red flags are raised? Why all the hub-bub now?

Another thing; if we evict all of these illegals, can we expect more outsourcing of jobs to compensate for the increase in business costs? Profits gotta increase, and CEOs gotta keep getting 10% annual salary increases. Where does that leave things? If all the illegal Mexicans return home, do we start sending the work back there? Surely the shipping costs would be lower than going to China...

Hmm...more non-answers.

If you haven't noticed I said "any country." I was hoping you'd catch that but apparently not and instead focused on the U.S. instead. Let's take U.S. out of the equation here and talk about any other country. If a person were in a country illegally and not have the proper papers or don't have one, wouldn't the person expect that he/she be deported once caught?

Um, I know you said. I said "those who illegally entered a country, any country, shouldn't they expect to be deported back to his/her country for not having proper documentation? Or heck, any documentation at all?"

I'm asking about their expectations if they knowingly entered a country illegally when it comes to deportation. I'm not asking your opinion on whether you're against illegals or not. Stating that doesn't say anything about the deportation question I was asking.

Let me re-state, I am against illegals. I said as much. I want to know why they came here in such enormous numbers during the Bush years. Why was the tide allowed to reach epidemic proportions before the red flags are raised? Why all the hub-bub now?

Another thing; if we evict all of these illegals, can we expect more outsourcing of jobs to compensate for the increase in business costs? Profits gotta increase, and CEOs gotta keep getting 10% annual salary increases. Where does that leave things? If all the illegal Mexicans return home, do we start sending the work back there? Surely the shipping costs would be lower than going to China...

Why under Bush? 9/11 Katrina and Rita. ie. There was a serious increase in jobs especially with Katrina.

The ball on this has been dropped for decades...... That doesn't mean we should keep dropping it. I will cut Bush a little slack with all he had to deal with but Clinton and Bush I both dropped the ball and even Reagan screwed up with the amnesty BEFORE stopping the leak.

In an ideal world any increase in labor costs would be offset by the additional tax revenue and increased domestic spending.

And ship work to Mexico? No, not until they handle the corruption of that government. IMO we should have left the middle east alone and replaced Mexico's government. They have resources and great people....but they are being led by an even worse government than ours.

the cost isn't the problem? but you kept complaining about deficit.

Yup, he told me that he receives SSI benefits. :roll: :lol:

just messing anyway

Why are left-wing liberal Democrats for illegal immigration??? the Hispanic vote or what? Have they been to a hospital and see who paid the unpaid bills???

from http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....ublication pdfs/ocmexicos_immigration_law.pdf or Center For Security Policy
Mexico’s Immigration Law: Let’s Try it Here at Home
the first rule in Mexico a foreigner must speak and write Spanish.
The law also ensures that:
• immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
• foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
• foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
• foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
• foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
• those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that
foreign visitors and immigrants are:
• in the country legally;
• have the means to sustain themselves economically;
• not destined to be burdens on society;
• of economic and social benefit to society;
• of good character and have no criminal records; and
• contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

Democrats? Did you forget that President George W. Bush pushed for amnesty? It has nothing to do with the affiliation of a political party. Plenty of Americans support or secretly support illegal immigration. Just look at how many illegals are employed at people's homes, construction sites, factories and more.

uh, yes they make up all of Verizon's digging crew but I have not see a white or black faces. They worked at most fast food places where they cannot read my order in English. They make up like 50% of all agricultural workers, roofers, construction crew, etc. Our parents have high expectation for us to go to colleges/universities and work in an office with a computer. I want to go to trade school to learn an apprentice but no chance.....And 65% of all undergraduates are now females. The men are either working in the backbone trades or playing xbox.

Democrats? Did you forget that President George W. Bush pushed for amnesty? It has nothing to do with the affiliation of a political party. Plenty of Americans support or secretly support illegal immigration. Just look at how many illegals are employed at people's homes, construction sites, factories and more.

uh, yes they make up all of Verizon's digging crew but I have not see a white or black faces. They worked at most fast food places where they cannot read my order in English. They make up like 50% of all agricultural workers, roofers, construction crew, etc. Our parents have high expectation for us to go to colleges/universities and work in an office with a computer. I want to go to trade school to learn an apprentice but no chance.....And 65% of all undergraduates are now females. The men are either working in the backbone trades or playing xbox.

Is there something wrong with 65% of the undergraduates being women?

uh, yes they make up all of Verizon's digging crew but I have not see a white or black faces.

So, if you see someone who may resemble a Hispanic, he's not an American citizen? Besides, I wouldn't refer to African-Americans as "Black Face".

yes, a menist thing. Girls at high schools are now asking what is the gender balance so they can go to places where they can date boys. Many feminists are silent on this issue. See Time and the Chronicle of Higher Education. You're a man, are you? Stand up for your kind.

Is there something wrong with 65% of the undergraduates being women?

yes, a menist thing. Girls at high schools are now asking what is the gender balance so they can go to places where they can date boys. Many feminists are silent on this issue. See Time and the Chronicle of Higher Education. You're a man, are you? Stand up for your kind.

Wow, how sexist can you get? I should mention that it's a fact that the women outnumber the men, population-wise in the USA. So it's hardly a surprise that more women are pursuing higher education these days. Back in the ol' days, women were basically forced to become at-home wives and take care of their children. Heck, even women who were teachers were forced to resign once they got married.

I'm a man, but I'm not going to degrade the women by telling them what they can and cannot do. They are equal to us, and we are equal to them.

Why are left-wing liberal Democrats for illegal immigration??? the Hispanic vote or what? Have they been to a hospital and see who paid the unpaid bills???

from http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....ublication pdfs/ocmexicos_immigration_law.pdf or Center For Security Policy
Mexico’s Immigration Law: Let’s Try it Here at Home
the first rule in Mexico a foreigner must speak and write Spanish.
The law also ensures that:
• immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
• foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
• foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
• foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
• foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
• those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that
foreign visitors and immigrants are:
• in the country legally;
• have the means to sustain themselves economically;
• not destined to be burdens on society;
• of economic and social benefit to society;
• of good character and have no criminal records; and
• contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

Why do right wing conservative Republicans have such difficulty reading and understanding?

So, if you see someone who may resemble a Hispanic, he's not an American citizen? Besides, I wouldn't refer to African-Americans as "Black Face".

The isms are showing again.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back