ARGHHHHHHH *kicks the pillow*

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I was talking to my brother in law James about the army and etc.. he told me he's going for training for 3 weeks and I said, "Where?" then he said,"NUN YA"
I was like,"Where the fuck is that.. in asia?" James replied,"It means none of your business." I began crying and felt insulted. I went silent then he said h has to go bed and signed off. He alwas have told me where he'll be going and talk about it.

It's not the James I know.. we have always been close like brothers and sisters. Lately his fiancee Amanda who I thought was a very good friend of mine has something against me.. I have done nothing but been a good friend to her. She may think there's something going on between me or James or she simply doesn't know how close James and I am like a family. She may be trying to get James to stop talking to me or something/

Jeremy isnt gonna be happy when he hears about this tonight. So any advices?????

well....you could just ask Jeremy to bring his bat and go up against James and tell him that nobody shall talk dirt to his own wife...lol

i think u need to have jermey deal with this cuz this is his brother and etc. and this gal amanda has no right to interfere with families anyhow when it comes to someone going away for long period of times

WildKaTReSS said:
I was talking to my brother in law James about the army and etc.. he told me he's going for training for 3 weeks and I said, "Where?" then he said,"NUN YA"
I was like,"Where the fuck is that.. in asia?" James replied,"It means none of your business." I began crying and felt insulted. I went silent then he said h has to go bed and signed off. He alwas have told me where he'll be going and talk about it.

It's not the James I know.. we have always been close like brothers and sisters. Lately his fiancee Amanda who I thought was a very good friend of mine has something against me.. I have done nothing but been a good friend to her. She may think there's something going on between me or James or she simply doesn't know how close James and I am like a family. She may be trying to get James to stop talking to me or something/

Jeremy isnt gonna be happy when he hears about this tonight. So any advices?????

Geez, I HATE that kind of situation
especially a third-party there seem to be
always someone else trying to interfere
something between you and your brother-in-law James...
I hate to see any third person putting
a wedge between 2 of you, oh I hate that !
Grrrr

Amanda seem like a very Selfish woman
thinking of herself only and she seem as
if she does NOT like to see a close bond
sibling relationship between you two.
She seem to feel insecure and might be
afraid that you are his "power" sister
with the high capability to destroy the
relationship between Amanda and James
very easily.

i guess that if you're close with
your brother-in-law then you could ask James
directly about why did he say this to you ?
you need to make it clear that
kind of remark made you feel hurt.
you need to tell him honestly
being concerned about Amanda.

Last edited:
aww...I understand what you are saying here Sarah....I had that sort of a problem before too with my soon to be ex husband's family...

Amanda may sound like she is a bit jealous of you since you are talking to her husband more like he is opening up to you than his wife....so it may be the reason why She dislike you in that way...Maybe if you could talk to Amanda and say ' Hey we re family and tell her how much you love your husband....and etc ' see if that works!...

I'll pray for you girly!... :ily:

Maybe he's not supposed to say where. I dunno. My friend has a brother who joined the army. He couldn't tell my friend where he was going.

VamPyroX said:
Maybe he's not supposed to say where. I dunno. My friend has a brother who joined the army. He couldn't tell my friend where he was going.
i second that

Most armies navies, airforce can't tell where they're going for war, etc..

This is so-called pravite war.. To be honest. there's many war that u don't know its going on. one of my interpreter went to war and can't tell where because its secert when he got back he was injuried and then its over.. then he told us he was fighting in fiji island against parates of Fiji people. This sounds odd.. but it happens through time.

VamPyroX said:

Ditto. My brother-in-law served in the Marines and was sent to Iraq for 6 months. He was not allowed to tell the family or ANYONE where he is going for safety reasons.

i think the war thing might be hard for your bro in law, sarah
... and as for his wife, who knows? she might've masqueraded as him when you t hought you were talking with him. *shrug* but take it easy, girl! no need to stress it... ya know, the baby! :nono:

I suspect that that Amanda is jealous of you because you can talk everything with James than her but Amanda have to learn to accept you as her family, too.

I would suggest you to straight those situation out with James & Amanda together how you feel & ask them why did he upset you like this? What have you done anything wrong? Tell Amanda that you're happy to accept her in your family & like to get know her better...
It would be worst if you straight out with James without Amanda because she would think you don't accept her as James's his fiancée as family to be. She'll also think that you talk James behind her back...

Pray that everything goes work between you & them. If it doesn´t work then leave them alone. (I know it´s hard because you are close with James but you have to accept the fact that James don´t want do anything with you).
They WILL come to you someday because they are your family...

Good Luck

To be Honest there are Sisters in Law are Jealous of Other Sister In Laws...

I know from The Past It happened the same thing with me...My ex Boyfriend And I used to go over his Brother's house and I end up having a good conversation with his brother and His Wife gave me this look. :mad2: It didn't have to be this way U know.. :crazy:

Amanda's still in high school so I dont believe she is mature enough to be in marriage with James just yet

u need talk ur brother in law private and find out whats going on!! i hope everything will be allright soon!

Maybe Amanda's being selfish and possessive -- wants to have him all to himself and cut himself away from his own family, so she'd have him all to herself and only her. Thinks she 'owns' Jeremy and wants nothing to do with his family. (I may be wrong, but it's just a feeling)

There are people like that out there and it's sad hearing about such incidents breaking up a loving family.

goddamn, if he don't want tell then respect him, you dunno nothin and it's not ur fkin' business. :slap:

vvti low rolla said:
goddamn, if he don't want tell then respect him, you dunno nothin and it's not ur fkin' business. :slap:

Who were you directing this to? Everyone in here only have been giving suggestions and ideas on how to help allievate the problem, that's all. That's the purpose of this thread -- was asking for some help.
Please be reasonable, vvti.

Thanks

Please give counsels instead of sluring with insults. Insulting disorients the purpose of this thread.

Scott

i think the war things may be hard on him. I am sure that he already took it too hard becasue of his financee who may be bitchy about him being going again. The war things aren't exaclt what we wanted our men to go away. Know what i mean.

maybe you can talk to your brother in law James at the right time and right mood to let him know that you can tell him you did not meant to pry his private matters regarding with his army stuffs. Just let him that he is in your thought when he goes away.. Sometimes it will put light mood on him to calm and feel ok. I am so sorry that you felt insulted. I get a feeling that he may have fought with his financee who knows..

I think maybe the guy had military reasons for not telling her. I think if he was a little more sophisticated and considerate, he could have said, "Say, girl, I'm sorry but I can't say for reasons of national security".

vvti low rolla said:

We´re here to share our opinions, problems, suggestion etc.
Please be respect if she want to share her feeling with us...

Back