Are you wondering if that is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deaf258 said:
I went to the zoo and happened to see Levonian's and Mayflower's special moment!

blowjobmonkey20ov.jpg

Naughty monkeys!

:giggle:

Very funny... btw you're PEVERT DEAF258... LOL :rofl:

e said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good one, deaf258!

Thanks!! :D

And I happened to turn on the TV.. Is that Steel kicking someone's ass about which game console truly kicks ass?!?!
:eek:

csg101cs.jpg

Deaf258 said:
Is that Coffeeeeman and Malfoyish showering at the nudist camp?

Nudity warning: VIEW PIC!

:giggle:

Oh, my. My ass is looking better these days. Guess those butt-cercises are working. And it looks like Coffeeeeman has been workin' out...can you just see why I don't like clothes on him? ;)

Deaf258 said:
:mad: I am not the perv! :P Levonian is the perv! ;)

Oh God—Mayflower’s gonna get all bent out of shape when she sees this one. :rofl: Mayflower is Nerd Girl—she’s the kind of girl who was treasurer of the Star Trek Club when she was in junior high. I’m breaking down her defenses slowly but surely, but she still sleeps with an LOTR poster of Orlando Bloom over the bed. :roll:

It was CCsinned who stole the ball from milkshakegirl and she would have to bite his leg if he wouldn't give it back to her. Please gimme that ball!

ballback4nh.jpg

Cheri (the cat) and Angel (the dog). They are so sweet and they love each other as sisters, so Cheri snuggled up with her and have a good night sleep! :D

catear9kv.jpg

Deaf258 said:
:mad: I am not the perv! :P Levonian is the perv! ;)

*err*.. you're watching them... while Lev and mayflower are trying to making love and their goal new buds. :nana:

Steel.. Is he ???

I'm worried about him being er um.... I think he confused what he reading..
pervert.jpg

:jaw:

hahahahaha! sequoias. Good one :thumb:

sequoias "the humper tree" sat down in front of sequoia kings tree and ask to marry him. :eek:

washington.jpg

OldNavy fooled around and got stuck between the couch.

854.jpg

Cheri said:
sequoias "the humper tree" sat down in front of sequoia kings tree and ask to marry him. :eek:

washington.jpg

:rofl: good one :thumb:

sequoias said:
It was CCsinned who stole the ball from milkshakegirl and she would have to bite his leg if he wouldn't give it back to her. Please gimme that ball!

ballback4nh.jpg
Mlkshkgrl would rather have my BONE then the ball :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back