Are You Paranoid in Your Partnership?

Tousi said:
Sherrie--I know why he sometimes might not sound romantic during your sms conversations! The man, according to you, works 22 hours a day! LOL
By the way, what's a panel beater, anyway?

Actually, he works 9 hours a day = 45 hours a week :)

A panel beater is a person who fixes the crushes and etc on trucks, motorcycles, 4wd's, cars, etc

Cheri said:
Liza,,I am asking anyone from past/Present Relationship...

Ok. I used to be So Jealous. I was dating a Cop From My Hometown. I knew he was the Biggest Flirt and He had History of A Lots of Women. He is Also Was Very Handsome. When We first started talking On Line He would put me on Be Right Back for a while and I didn't think of a big deal. Then We met in Real Life We Fell in Love and started a relationship. Then Things Changed after I induced my Best Friend to My Boyfriend the Cop. He said WoW She is Hot! Of course I knew he likes Young Girls Who are 18 Yrs Old. I feel like he did not wanted me because he would end up talking to her more than he would gave me attention. Then I found out she send him pictures of him on line and She told me he asked for them I was like Why? But the same time I have to Trust him so I kinda blew it off until he asked her to come over his Apartment alone! I did not believe her when she told me this but then she copied and Paste the Conversation between her and Him. And then I told him If you wanted her why didn't you just tell me this? He said he didnt wanted her. But, then I found out She already met him in Person already did slept together and That Broke My heart he would deny it but She even told me what his Apartment looks inside and even the bedroom so who should I believe her or him? I would never know the truth if he really did Slept with her or not. But I broke it off with him cuz there no Trust. He kept Begging me back off and on and I felt like he only using me For Sex and Wants more .. U know I am a lot smarter to have Losers in my life trying to used me and go behide my back and cheat. If someone doesn't wanna be with me just tell me the truth don't need to cheat.
AWWWWW!!!! let me give u hug tight!!!!!! i am sowwy abt u got thru some bad relationship.. u only not one, same as me many time!!! that why guys turned me OFF!!! they used me for sex or money!!!! i am so SICKO!

Cheri said:
Liza,,I am asking anyone from past/Present Relationship...

Ok. I used to be So Jealous. I was dating a Cop From My Hometown. I knew he was the Biggest Flirt and He had History of A Lots of Women. He is Also Was Very Handsome. When We first started talking On Line He would put me on Be Right Back for a while and I didn't think of a big deal. Then We met in Real Life We Fell in Love and started a relationship. Then Things Changed after I induced my Best Friend to My Boyfriend the Cop. He said WoW She is Hot! Of course I knew he likes Young Girls Who are 18 Yrs Old. I feel like he did not wanted me because he would end up talking to her more than he would gave me attention. Then I found out she send him pictures of him on line and She told me he asked for them I was like Why? But the same time I have to Trust him so I kinda blew it off until he asked her to come over his Apartment alone! I did not believe her when she told me this but then she copied and Paste the Conversation between her and Him. And then I told him If you wanted her why didn't you just tell me this? He said he didnt wanted her. But, then I found out She already met him in Person already did slept together and That Broke My heart he would deny it but She even told me what his Apartment looks inside and even the bedroom so who should I believe her or him? I would never know the truth if he really did Slept with her or not. But I broke it off with him cuz there no Trust. He kept Begging me back off and on and I felt like he only using me For Sex and Wants more .. U know I am a lot smarter to have Losers in my life trying to used me and go behide my back and cheat. If someone doesn't wanna be with me just tell me the truth don't need to cheat.

That sucks, Cheri.... he was a pathetic loser all the way. *shivers* a cop?? supposed to protect and serve us?? Good thing you're rid of him! You're right, people ought be more truthful and you deserved honesty so you'd do better than *him*. Everyone deserves this kind of honesty, too. All the better to find their true loves!

Talking about past relationships, too? Ok - I can relate to Katzielove totally regarding past relationships. My last relationship was not a happy one either. It was like trying to swallow a jagged pill until I ended it after 1.5 years. Guess what? My ex begged to not break up, and he swore he'd be in rehab. No fuckin' way, and that was it. Then I met my future husband - I was still a bundle of broken nerves, and it took a while to recover. I'm just sorry my husband had to be there to witness my all new low, but I'm glad he was there and still here with me. I returned to my old self slowly. I was pretty insecure, asked him constantly about the women friends he had online - and asked if he liked them. I even offered to get out of the picture quickly (cos I didnt want to get hurt if I went any deeper with him). It drove him crazy after a while, and we had our fights about it. I was always threatening to leave him every time we came to blows. I constantly tested his fidelity and love.. I know, he is not like my ex bf but I was just a bundle of raw and broken nerves. We came to the point where we have developed complete trust. The love was already there, and I had to allow myself to be vulnerable with him in order to have a better relationship. All this happened before we got married. He is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me. I just have a hard time sometimes expressing my feelings now and then because I am afraid of getting hurt again. My husband has always proven that he is ok with me expressing my feelings, and he really cares about how I feel - and vice versa. Unlike my ex, who wanted to live in the past with his hefty baggage and be a mean drunk with self pity and flirt with other women online, and hide things from me. :dizzy:

Malfoyish said:
Oh, my GOD...I am an incredibly jealous woman...and some of you KNOW this by now, since you've heard it right from HIS mouth!!

:::nodding::: Yeah. I know. I shouldn't be...I know my husband loves me...but still...when we're out, he often gets smiles and touches from other women...and hmm...makes me wonder what he thinks about these women...LOL. He loves to pick on me about it too, but I'm sure that's because when I'm jealous, I also put on this "well, crap," look and slump down in my seat...LOL.

But...it's ME that he goes to bed with at night...so I try not to let things get to me. Hey, trying is something, isn't it??? LOL.

Malfoyish

Ignore the panting bitches, because you've got him - so enjoy what you have with him - life is too short to worry about the stupidity IMO. :D

Next time when the women pull their cheap game with your man, play the alpha female by smiling widely and kissing him in front of them. Ignore them, too. Engage him in a conversation, too, as if they werent important for your attention. That will piss them off and let them know he is taken. LOL Let us know how that goes.

45 hours a week....oic, Sherrie. You said 7am till 5am so I thought I'd tease you about an obvious typo but I see it is still there. :laugh2:

Liza said:
Ignore the panting bitches, because you've got him - so enjoy what you have with him - life is too short to worry about the stupidity IMO. :D

Next time when the women pull their cheap game with your man, play the alpha female by smiling widely and kissing him in front of them. Ignore them, too. Engage him in a conversation, too, as if they werent important for your attention. That will piss them off and let them know he is taken. LOL Let us know how that goes.

Oh, but he might enjoy that wayyyy too much! :::laughs::: Good tip, though. I'm not the type for PDA's, (public displays of affection) but damn, that's a nice way to get a point across. :)

Malfoyish

^Angel^ said:
For Myself here, I don't want to talk about my past with my soon to be ex husband since, I'm going thru the divorce....and no needed to bring that one up.....but right now with my relationship with Roadrunner, He Does NOT Flirt or look at any women.....His eyes is always on me....
but, If he does then he will be out in the dog house!... :D

Geez, Angel thats MY kind of man, too !!!
I would never date or trust any of them
whoever flirt or look at any other women,
I would more likely to trust him only
if his eyes always on me... You're blessed
to have found him as well as he found you !!

^Angel^ said:
For Myself here, I don't want to talk about my past with my soon to be ex husband since, I'm going thru the divorce....and no needed to bring that one up.....but right now with my relationship with Roadrunner, He Does NOT Flirt or look at any women.....His eyes is always on me....but, If he does then he will be out in the dog house!... :D

Awwww...oh yesss...I can't seem to EVER take my eyes off of you...the key is indeed TRUST...trusting one another with adape' love that brings us closer and closer...and psst...there's no need for a doghouse ever! :ily:

Happiness in the heart
brings pure joy and love
never willing to be apart
with eyes forever ON you!!

'Y', you WILL one day find and have the 'one' you truly desire and dream of!! And yes, not only is ^Angel^ blessed to have me, I'm very thankful and blessed to have and met her and now being with her!! :P

Roadrunner said:
And yes, not only is ^Angel^ blessed to have me, I'm very thankful and blessed to have and met her and now being with her!! :P

That's wonderful... i'm afraid that i might have
missed some earlier postings almost impossible
for me to go back to read & look for something about
how did you both meet ? hope you don't mind me
asking this ?

1.) I am Wondering Are you that Person? and Explain Why?

Nopey - I trust my sweetheart completely with all my heart.

2.) Do you jump to conclusions When Ur Partner talk with Their Opposite of Sex?

My Shibby proved me that there were nothing to worry about so there's nothing to worry about. You won't worry if you trust him completely.

3.) Do you have an Open Conversation with Ur Partner with ur Feelings?

Oh, yes! We share feelings and talk to each other all the way. We have no secrets at all from each other.

Y said:
That's wonderful... i'm afraid that i might have
missed some earlier postings almost impossible
for me to go back to read & look for something about
how did you both meet ? hope you don't mind me
asking this ?

'Y', I sure don't mind telling how we met...it's always bring good memories of that moment and time when we first met...! :mrgreen:

One night back in January of 2003, I was busy on the ol' :type: monitoring a deaf chat room when suddenly I was having a bit of a time dealing with a nasty flooder/hacker who intentionally was invading the room by coming in and leaving constantly...and having a difficult time of 'catching' that person and give that person the 'boot'...yet, that person found a way to come right back in...as busy as I was staring at the list of chatters in the room and not really watching the 'chat-room' itself...meanwhile, the chat-room itself, it was hard for any chatter to see other chatters' remarks, chat, etc...with the flooder taking up the space in the chat-room...during one moment of glancing over to the chat-room, I seen a comment made by ^Angel^, she was telling others to be patience with the monitor, as the monitor(myself) was trying to do his best to stop this flooder from disrupting the chat-room...when the comments and the compliment made by ^Angel^ caught my eye and attention momentarily, but having such a profound impact inside of me...like, wow, I was deeply 'moved' and inspired by what she had said in the chat-room...after getting off the computer that night, thoughts swelled in my mind and my heart was pacing a bit more than usual...longing to know who she was, touching me in with her thoughtfulness and kindness...even though, I had seen her in the chat-room on several other occassions, yet, really not knowing who she was or even getting to have 'chat' with her in the room itself...the next day, I saw her in another deaf chat site which I also monitored and was able to 'watch' her while I was INVISIBLE...seeing how sweet and kind she was by how she was chatting with others in the room...after watching her for awhile...I boldly 'pm' her and *chuckles*...took her by surprise...!! *Looking back...*, she has told me that she was soooo nervous and startled when I 'pm' her...then we exchanged our aims, etc...and got to know each other better...honestly, that night she was in the room when the flooder was there, something REALLY overwhelmed me...something I honestly never felt before....the more we chatted with one another, I knew I was falling in 'love' with her...with her beautiful personality...having many things in common, believing in the same way, feeling in the same way, etc...that within a couple of weeks, after talking to her one early morning, as I went to the kitchen, seeing the sun rays flowing in, the warmness that enveloped me...I actually felt like I was really walking on clouds that morning...LOVE took my heart by storm in the most beautiful and wonderful way I've never experienced! There, you have it now 'Y'...about how we met, and the story of our lives continues... :P ...six months later after that first night, we met for the first time when she flew down to where I was for two 'gorgeous' weeks together...then moving with her the following month.... :cool:

Lastly, but surely, NOT the end...we are so much in love and continue to 'grow' daily...while along the way in the days ahead, watching her gracefully walking down the aisle towards me :fingersx: in front of a minister who will have the 'honor' of exclaiming, "Now you may kiss the bride....etc".... :naughty:

:angel: , :ily: !!

Btw, I am definitely NOT paranoid in my relationship with ^Angel^...*smiling*

Last edited:
aww.. :tears: *blowing my nose*....

Sure brings back Wonderful memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life Roadrunner!...

:ily:

Y said:
Geez, Angel thats MY kind of man, too !!!
I would never date or trust any of them
whoever flirt or look at any other women,
I would more likely to trust him only
if his eyes always on me... You're blessed
to have found him as well as he found you !!

Aw Thank you so much Y!....U will someday girly...There will be someone out there waiting for someone like you!...I believe that with all my heart!... :ily:

Wow, Roadrunner and Angel,
that's such a Wonderful story !
Interesting about how people meet
on a right time at a right place...
Cool :mrgreen:

Malfoyish said:
Oh, my GOD...I am an incredibly jealous woman...and some of you KNOW this by now, since you've heard it right from HIS mouth!!

:::nodding::: Yeah. I know. I shouldn't be...I know my husband loves me...but still...when we're out, he often gets smiles and touches from other women...and hmm...makes me wonder what he thinks about these women...LOL. He loves to pick on me about it too, but I'm sure that's because when I'm jealous, I also put on this "well, crap," look and slump down in my seat...LOL.

But...it's ME that he goes to bed with at night...so I try not to let things get to me. Hey, trying is something, isn't it??? LOL.

Malfoyish

Hear, hear, Malfoyish! :D I'm that way as well. :Oops: But over time, I've since learnt that being overly jealous makes things strained in the relationship. We all have to have complete trust in our partner unless we hear or see otherwise. ;)

Back