Are you looking for AuPair starting in September 2020?

sallygally

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sally and I am entering my fourth and last year in a Bachelor's degree in Social Work at Gallaudet University.

I came from Canada and I am 28 years old with Mild Cerebral Palsy and fluently in ASL (of course, you may know that already when I mentioned Gallaudet University).

I would love to be AuPair to look after your children when you're at work or going away. I can also look after housekeeping tasks or tending your pets if you have! I know I put it out there a year ahead but at least you can keep that in mind for your future consideration! I hope to start working with you starting in September 2020 for a year or two. If you know anyone who may be looking for AuPair who skilled in ASL and have Deaf identity, please do forward this information to them in any way you can. If you know any website that allows me to locate a host family with a strong Deaf culture, Deaf family, CODA, or Deaf child to the hearing families, please do let me know! I'm more than willing to travel anywhere, but I prefer to stay in a big city and no driving license.

Thank you for your time to read my post and hope to hear from you! :) Greatly appreciated. - Sally

If you want to get to know me more, let me know!

Back