Are you going to accept your frustrated till you get a heart attack?

GreySaturn

Reaction score
Whatever any reason if a person who are deaf like myself. When they say something and you dont hear it or at the blind spot whatever you dont see anything when someone say something be hide when someone trying talk to you and then they start having a bad attitude like they gonna be like "that guy is an asshole". I am sure if a crazy person like a homeless or a crackhead trying to say something be hide and think that person is rude because the deaf person dont respond when homeless/crackhead/crazy person did not mention that person is deaf and the deaf person get beat up. :roll:

I HATE when a person giving me a bad attitude when i am trying 2 time harder for them when they have no F--ing patient when i give a more patient and they giving me a bad f--ing attitude when i dont do anything... :eek3:

Whatever any reason if a person who are deaf like myself. When they say something and you dont hear it or at the blind spot whatever you dont see anything when someone say something be hide when someone trying talk to you and then they start having a bad attitude like they gonna be like "that guy is an asshole". I am sure if a crazy person like a homeless or a crackhead trying to say something be hide and think that person is rude because the deaf person dont respond when homeless/crackhead/crazy person did not mention that person is deaf and the deaf person get beat up. :roll:

I HATE when a person giving me a bad attitude when i am trying 2 time harder for them when they have no F--ing patient when i give a more patient and they giving me a bad f--ing attitude when i dont do anything... :eek3:

Tell us how you really feel! :lol: I understand what you're saying, yes, we all go through that.

I feel that way too. Especially when someone does something like hit me with a cart in the store because I didn't know the were there.

Happens less now that I need a mobility scooter. I don't know if it's because they feel sorry for me, or realize I could really hurt them.

I feel that way too. Especially when someone does something like hit me with a cart in the store because I didn't know the were there.

Happens less now that I need a mobility scooter. I don't know if it's because they feel sorry for me, or realize I could really hurt them.

Are you serious about the cart? If that is true then i would punch in that person's face. mobility scoooter nooooo hahaha

Are you serious about the cart? If that is true then i would punch in that person's face. mobility scoooter nooooo hahaha

Perfectly serious. Even before the scooter days , I'm a short plump woman.

Probably couldn't reach their face, or if I did wouldn't do much damage!

:P

Perfectly serious. Even before the scooter days , I'm a short plump woman.

Probably couldn't reach their face, or if I did wouldn't do much damage!

:P

Being short just means you are closer to better targets... Do not always have to aim for the face :D
Sad people are so rude, have not been hit by a buggy (shopping cart) yet...
Mostly people just getting huffy with me or grabbing arm or shoulder... Had a doctor do that one recently... :/

Being short just means you are closer to better targets... Do not always have to aim for the face :D
Sad people are so rude, have not been hit by a buggy (shopping cart) yet...
Mostly people just getting huffy with me or grabbing arm or shoulder... Had a doctor do that one recently... :/

OMG! :wave: I have ! This was why I got Finlay my hearing dog.

I was at Market Basket once and this huge woman rammed her damn shopping cart into my back and the b1tch started to LOL ! I turned around and said to her "You think that is funny OK now it my turn to do it to you! The manger heard me and came over I wish I had told him to call the police b/c the b1tch assault me with her shopping cart , she hit me so hard my head jerked back! I was just about to ram my shopping cart into her and return the favor . And I would had knock her on the floor so
it was a good thing the manger came over . I was hit few time before
but this was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

:lol:

Happened to me a lot too...not recently, tho'. I've had my shins bumped into...that hurts!...Turn around and say...."you in a hurry, mister"? Kids do it a lot too.

The people will say " excuse me " to try and pass me and if I don't let them get by they think I am being rude and will ram they shopping cart into me. This has not happen for some time but if it does I really think I will do it back to the jerk!

OMG! :wave: I have ! This was why I got Finlay my hearing dog.

I was at Market Basket once and this huge woman rammed her damn shopping cart into my back and the b1tch started to LOL ! I turned around and said to her "You think that is funny OK now it my turn to do it to you! The manger heard me and came over I wish I had told him to call the police b/c the b1tch assault me with her shopping cart , she hit me so hard my head jerked back! I was just about to ram my shopping cart into her and return the favor . And I would had knock her on the floor so
it was a good thing the manger came over . I was hit few time before
but this was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Assult or batter depending on your state... I can understand how that would do it...
I am glad I live in part of the South that I do some days :) while we laugh at friends taking a face plant... We apologize to trash cans when we kick them... Purposely hitting someone... Is a huge thing here...

Back