Are You A Metrosexual?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Are You A Metrosexual?

Take this quiz and find out!

Are you a man who enjoys shopping, snappy shoes and a crisply starched buttondown? Have you ever frosted your hair or bought a pair of low rise bootcuts? Do you prefer a good martini over a sudsy draft? Get with it hipsters, you may be a metrosexual.
Now, say it with us SportsNation,
"ME-TRO-SEKS-YOU-UL."

The latest buzzword defines an emerging breed of modern, straight, stylish, sensitive, well-groomed guys.

Are you a guy? Do you own a full set of silverware? Do you need more than a toothbrush and Speed Stick to get ready in the morning? You are off to a good start. Take the quiz below to explore your metro-sexuality.
QUIZ

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/quiz?event_id=418

I got 0 correct...
0-2 correct: You're a lost cause.

Didn't you all girls read before doing the quiz? It asked if YOU were a MAN? Obviously this quiz was for the men only, not the woman. :roll: :lol:
Despite the fact that I'm not quite sober at this moment as I compose this, I still read just fine. ;)

WaterRats13 said:
Didn't you all girls read before doing the quiz? It asked if YOU were a MAN? Obviously this quiz was for the men only, not the woman. :roll: :lol:
Despite the fact that I'm not quite sober at this moment as I compose this, I still read just fine. ;)

I know it is for Men so u not see me in REAL, I look alike man! I live as women. :D

MizzDeaf said:
I know it is for Men so u not see me in REAL, I look alike man! I live as women. :D

:lol: OK, MizzDeaf -- that CAN be applied to any women who have more male hormones than female...you can take the test! :lol:

:thumb:

Back