Are ghosts real?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't yet been moved to the Religion section since it's about life after death, and spiritual beliefs.
No, it should leave it at general chat.

EagleCheekore, Keep up fill us update about this one.. Made me kill the cat curiosity.
Amazing your story..

I love TAPS/Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal State and others.. Interesting their story... I like it.. That's all I've enjoy watching. :)

EagleCheekore, Keep up fill us update about this one.. Made me kill the cat curiosity.
Amazing your story..

I love TAPS/Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal State and others.. Interesting their story... I like it.. That's all I've enjoy watching. :)

LOL! SURE! No plm! I watched 1 and 2 Rings and Fingerprints rent movie. It very freak me out! I not like watch monster movie etc like that.

Maria, I know I not understand why girl little ghost met me. God had a good reason for that. I NEVER EXPECT THAT!!! That's why I went to counselor with pastor. He shocked it.

I forgot all about this thread. lol

:lol: me too!!!

I am still stuck with something at work. Ghost? Spirit? No way of knowing...still a mystery when someone had died and you could smell weird scent as if a spirit still among us...but why??? Why us??? Why he choose this place even if he had died in another place, not where we were at, but his love one was with us, not him...what was he trying to tell us??? What was he doing here with us??? He doesn't even know us...His wife had left the state, and he is still here haunting...we are not in danger or anything...it is just scent is still there and he is stuck with us...

Yes, you may think we are are insane :D and mentally... :hmm:

Can anyone explain this...

Thanks very much for linking me to this thread.

I like to keep an open mind about this.

I'm curious to know though. When did you name lilly? Has your daughter ever heard you name lilly. I mean either before or after birth.

Dreama, I actually named her Jaden Rose...and for some reason when the girls were still in my belly, my (then) husband and I started referring her to as Lilly...no idea why or how...and when she was born, I named her Jaden Rose officially...but in my heart she was "Lilly." We never mentioned the name to anyone in my family, including her twin sister. I never talked about it...which is why I was so SHOCKED when my daughter did this (see original first post)...

I still get goosebumps thinking about that moment.

Dreama, I actually named her Jaden Rose...and for some reason when the girls were still in my belly, my (then) husband and I started referring her to as Lilly...no idea why or how...and when she was born, I named her Jaden Rose officially...but in my heart she was "Lilly." We never mentioned the name to anyone in my family, including her twin sister. I never talked about it...which is why I was so SHOCKED when my daughter did this (see original first post)...

Thanks for sharing. This case is very interesting.

A twin shares ESP and telepathy with a decreased twin...it is a highly possibility.

Back