Are Dragons true or fake?

How is there a connection between the existence of a firefly (I remember them well) presupposing the existence of dragons in the O.T. ?

dragons

Dragons are, or rather were, VERY real!! I watched a documentary, and they FOUND A PERFECTLY PRESERVED BODY!!!!!!! It was that of an immature female hidden in a recently uncovered glacial cave in the Carpathian Mountains. Along with human remains. Dressed in early 15th century armor. It was merely a young dragon, but this thing was HUGE!! It was at least 4 or 5 times bigger than the Komodo Dragons of today!! And it had just under a 20ft wingspan!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovE4fMNwiQ]YouTube - Dragons a Fantasy made Real Documentary Part 1[/ame] for the documentary, its on youtube so its split into 10 parts, but its SO worth the watch, its quite fascinating really, like they found these sacks filled with hydrogen in their upper chest cavity, and small fragments of platinum in its teeth, when you combine platinum and hydrogen you get a spark, in other words, you have the catylyst and the spark, dragons could BREATH FIRE!!!!

each other a long time ago
frankaz2.jpg

myjs.jpg

frankht.jpg

spamming!

I guess naming my antidepressants "dragonslayers" means something? lol

is dragon real or fake?

LOL4.gif

There are Komodo dragon, I like to think there was once flying dragons that spit out fire!! I do not believe in fairies tails but I love flying dragons !

Topic = Dragons
Question = I have always wonder if they are real or not?

My opinion= 'yes' ;)

Not sure I believe in the biological mechanics of a huge, fire-breathing reptile...

Flying reptiles existed, huge reptiles existed... basking alligators steam in the right conditions...

So I believe that ppl thought fire-blreathing lizards existed. "Hey that baby dragon (alligator) is so hot its giving off steam, steam's hot..."

"Hey you know those bones I found, the rock showed the thing had wings and scales..."

"What if it breaths fire and lives -inside- the rock, not in a cave like us, but swims in the ground and lives in the rock?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh-"

Back