Apple devices

Samsung Galaxy S4 bends test on video. It bends and cracks.

After seeing the iPhone 6+ bend will the S4 do the same? Yes. Yes it will. After looking very closely it bent around the volume buttons just like the 6+
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwdZzvCFhLo[/ame]

with enough pressure almost anything could bend or crack.. both Apple and Samsung are not immune to it.

If you have the new phone, just look after it. I have noticed few people at my end worry too much about the new phone breaking easy, it is just YOU being careless of breaking it!

Never mind the order, I bought the iPhone 6 Plus sealed from someone else, who was selling it, will be picking it up this afternoon.

Awwwwwww yisssssss

I like it's dual purpose. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeA5xU2YjXk[/ame]

Ever since I did the IOS 8 update, I keep getting messages that I'm still full. I deleted more than half my photos and many apps, so I don't know why it's still full. Not sure how to fix that.

Ever since I did the IOS 8 update, I keep getting messages that I'm still full. I deleted more than half my photos and many apps, so I don't know why it's still full. Not sure how to fix that.
Perhaps restore to factory settings and that should resolve the issue. Make sure to back up first :)

Save all of your photos in iCloud or iPhoto or iTunes.

Sync everything in your iTunes

Restore your iPhone through iTunes

It takes about 15 minutes to complete the restore

Once your iPhone restore, you will have 14GB available

Sync your iPhone by logging iTunes/iCloud (you will see your apps, Photos, videos, iCal and email back to normal.

Click on "Check for update" iOS8 through iTunes (must be attached with USB) it is faster than downloading through settings/wifi

Easy! :cool2:

Syncing:

Screen-shot-2010-12-01-at-16.01.27.jpg

Restore/Update:

get-ios-8-beta-your-iphone-ipad-right-now.w654.jpg

I had restored iOS 7.1.2 from iOS 8.0.0 into my iPad 2.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Apple's answer today, both in a statement and now in these testing facilities, is that the iPhone 6 is tough. It's made with steel / titanium inserts designed to reinforce potential stress points, a special blend of aluminum Apple formulated itself, and ion-strengthened glass. But more important, Apple says, is that the iPhone 6 has been put through hundreds of tests, as well as tested in the pockets of thousands of Apple employees before consumers ever get their hands on it.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/25/6845611/inside-apples-iphone-6-torture-building

What s wrong with bendgate? But Consumer Reports are designing an authoritative test to find out whether Apple's new phones have structural issues.

Save all of your photos in iCloud or iPhoto or iTunes.

Sync everything in your iTunes

Restore your iPhone through iTunes

It takes about 15 minutes to complete the restore

Once your iPhone restore, you will have 14GB available

Sync your iPhone by logging iTunes/iCloud (you will see your apps, Photos, videos, iCal and email back to normal.

Click on "Check for update" iOS8 through iTunes (must be attached with USB) it is faster than downloading through settings/wifi

Easy! :cool2:

Syncing:

Screen-shot-2010-12-01-at-16.01.27.jpg

Restore/Update:

get-ios-8-beta-your-iphone-ipad-right-now.w654.jpg

Thank you so much. I'm worried -- is this really necessary? Or is this totally harmless that I won't lose anything (dont' care about the apps I deleted, I can always re-do them, they're free apps) and I already transferred all my photos thru iTunes and even a back-up on my hard drive.

I used to have iPhone 6 Plus and not happy with iOS after 4 years of use so I decided to exchange to Samsung Galaxy S5. I'm happy with new S5 phone and I'm running rooted version of Android that give complete admin privilege to change the OS to make comfortable to my personality, also it is fun to hacking the Android OS.

I used to had iPhone 6 Plus and not happy with iOS after 4 years of use so I decided to exchange to Samsung Galaxy S5. I'm happy with new S5 phone and I'm running rooted version of Android that give complete admin privilege to change the OS to make comfortable to my personality, also it is fun to hacking the Android OS.

Did you install update iOS 8.0.2 in your iPhone 6 Plus yet?

I used to had iPhone 6 Plus and not happy with iOS after 4 years of use so I decided to exchange to Samsung Galaxy S5. I'm happy with new S5 phone and I'm running rooted version of Android that give complete admin privilege to change the OS to make comfortable to my personality, also it is fun to hacking the Android OS.

You used to have an iPhone Plus? :lol:

Back