Apple devices

power can be an issue for other countries but for Australia - not at all, only iPhones, it will not work here with out networks, only unlocked ones.

Alright, unlocked (GSM) iPhone only. Thank you

IPhone 4s
IPhone 5s
Mac mini
iPad 2
iPad 4
27 inch iMac
Apple TV
MacBook Pro
Apple air (router)

On my wish list
Soon getting iphone 6
Apple watch
56 inch Apple television
MacBook Pro new one
Apple monitor

Sent from DeafCar iPhone

Apple iPhone 5s

I'm content with my HP computer but I am running Windows with Objectdock so that the appearance is somewhat Macintosh OS. Ive always preferred the simplicity of Mac operating systems.

Hello, can anyone tell me if iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s have a loud and good quality of sound? I used an iPod Touch 4G which it was really good. My iPad mini also has loud and clear sound. I have a Sony Xperia SP and its sound sucks :/

Hello, can anyone tell me if iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s have a loud and good quality of sound? I used an iPod Touch 4G which it was really good. My iPad mini also has loud and clear sound. I have a Sony Xperia SP and its sound sucks :/
Yes

I got new battery replace on my iPhone 5. Thank to their recall program to replace for FREE. Now, I'll keep it for another year than rather complain about short-life battery. :)

I got new battery replace on my iPhone 5. Thank to their recall program to replace for FREE. Now, I'll keep it for another year than rather complain about short-life battery. :)

I had gotten new battery in my iPhone 5 when replacing it at Apple store last week but still have problem with battery - battery bar still be steady at all times and battery usage and standby were blank. Next day I went at Apple store again and exchange new one as iPhone 5. No charge and no updates. Wow! They told me can transfer new iPhone 6. I'll wait my contract will be end on September 14. I can buy new iPhone 6 this fall or so.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

have iPhone 5s (recently upgraded from iPhone 4), iPad 2, iPod Classic. Have an iPod Touch somewhere too, but don't use it.

Help! I've been Appleized!! I now have an iPod Touch (my first Apple), iPhone 4s, MacBook Air & now an iPad Air. :o

Nothing to be embarrassed being a die hard fan of Apple products. you are not alone.

I have 2 iPads and an Android phone and love them both. I got the first iPhone when it came out in 2007 and been a fan since. Consumers are the winners here as technology has made life even more easier and fun. iOS devices are great for those who aren't too good with tech while Android is great for those like me that like tinkering, hacking, tweaking, etc. I'm waiting for Windows Phone 8.1 OS to come out for my phone so I can mess around and have with that one, since my HTC One M8 is one of those rare phones that can do both Android 4.4 and WinPhone 8.1.

I have 2 iPads and an Android phone and love them both. I got the first iPhone when it came out in 2007 and been a fan since. Consumers are the winners here as technology has made life even more easier and fun. iOS devices are great for those who aren't too good with tech while Android is great for those like me that like tinkering, hacking, tweaking, etc. I'm waiting for Windows Phone 8.1 OS to come out for my phone so I can mess around and have with that one, since my HTC One M8 is one of those rare phones that can do both Android 4.4 and WinPhone 8.1.

I don't have a Windows phone, but I DO have a Windows Tablet PC, which is 8.1, and I very recently obtained an Android 4.4 Samsung Tab 3, and both are awesome. The Windows Tablet is great for photography, because of the decent quality it offers. The Android is great for more local stuff, as well as mobile videophones. :P

New landscape mode in iPhone 6 Plus only. I like it. I will plan to buy iPhone 6 plus 64gb soon.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bbVP1iswnM]iPhone 6 Plus Hands-On - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing to be embarrassed being a die hard fan of Apple products. you are not alone.
Never said I was a die hard fan...that's why I said HELP!
I only have these because my son-in-law works for Apple and it would break his fragile heart (he was born with a heart condition) if I didn't buy Apple. Besides, it means I have in-house tech support though they now live in Cupertino. :D

Never said I was a die hard fan...that's why I said HELP!
I only have these because my son-in-law works for Apple and it would break his fragile heart (he was born with a heart condition) if I didn't buy Apple. Besides, it means I have in-house tech support though they now live in Cupertino. :D
Ah my apologies for misunderstanding. You're lucky to have someone who works in house ;)

Ah my apologies for misunderstanding. You're lucky to have someone who works in house ;)

No problem. Now, I'm not saying I don't enjoy having them. ;)
Though, I may, at some point get Windows on the MacBook Air.

Back