Apple Cider Vinegar by Bragg

Apple cider vinegar is good for health. we have to consume that diet daily.

My dad would be pooping his ass off. If us 4 kids did not take a shower before dad on Sunday we where out of luck. My ex husband brought some licorice root tea and I tied to warn him not to drink too much or he will pooping his ass off. He did not believe and made huge pot and brought some to work . He spend half the day running to the bathroom .This will really cleanse you out.

did he share with workmates:giggle:

did he share with workmates:giggle:

No the woman he worked tried to warn my ex too that he was going to be sorry . She knew want the tea was used for. My ex was always going stupid things like that. His doctor and I tried to get him to drink water ,he only drank soda and his teeth was falling out of his head. So I was very surprises when he came home one day and said he was going on a 'water fast for a few days. He went to a book store and brought a book on how to go on a water fast thinking that meant he would NOT have to drink any water. I was like WTF! I told that he could only drink water and eat no food. That book was waste of $$$.

oh I like Mrs Dash - and love garlic!

My dogs are getting raw garlic also

Shel, for #7, I know people who apply it directly to the dogs, diluted either with water, shampoo or a carrier oil, like coconut or jojoba oil.

My two girls-dogs - get it in their food dish, I just pour it from the bottle in the frig. I don't know how much I pour, I never measure anything I feed them <as adults - as baby puppies, I do>

This morning their meal was: raw turkey including organ meat, the raw ACV, each dog got a chopped clove of raw garlic < as opposed to the whole head or bulb - that would be too much for raw garlic even for my size of dogs>,
each also got a cranberry pill <twisted open to powder comes out>; some fish oil, raw coconut oil and some applesauce.

I poured a tablespoon of it on the dog food this morning. My dog refused to eat it so I added scrambled eggs. Worked...lol

No the woman he worked tried to warn my ex too that he was going to be sorry . She knew want the tea was used for. My ex was always going stupid things like that. His doctor and I tried to get him to drink water ,he only drank soda and his teeth was falling out of his head. So I was very surprises when he came home one day and said he was going on a 'water fast for a few days. He went to a book store and brought a book on how to go on a water fast thinking that meant he would NOT have to drink any water. I was like WTF! I told that he could only drink water and eat no food. That book was waste of $$$.

bizzare thing to do see why he an ex
icon12.gif

I try to drink it when I'm sick otherwise can't stand the taste if it was in capsule form I'll be taking it all of the time lol.

I been drinking this for 3 weeks . I noticed a difference my eating portions are smaller. It curves my appetite and cleanse my skin during working out . As time gets closer to using it for at least a month or so will update .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been drinking it for about 5 days now. It is hard to say if there are any differences because I am on my summer break and I have been resting more and exercising more. All 3 could be contributing to me feeling good these days. Eating habits...still about the same. Still struggle with cheese. Lol

WDYS!, thanks for explaining about the rubber hose:wave:

Hi Shel, well, at least you tried it with your dog and were creative to think about something additional to encourage him/her. :)
Most dogs love eggs. I usually give raw eggs but sometimes cooked.
I encourage people to try more fresh food for their cat or dog.

Been drinking it for about 5 days now. It is hard to say if there are any differences because I am on my summer break and I have been resting more and exercising more. All 3 could be contributing to me feeling good these days. Eating habits...still about the same. Still struggle with cheese. Lol

Keep it up, it's going to be a month for me and I have noticed a difference. It clears my allergies, less eating, and more energy to workout. I can't wait for results by the end of the year :)

I use that ACV brand, too; didn't realize a lot of people were familiar with it. I mostly use it when I make salad dressings or for certain Asian dishes. It's great, although it can go bad quicker than other vinegars, so storing it in the fridge helps slow down that process.

As a kid I used to drink malt vinegar (because I liked it so much) until my stepmother caught me and told me to knock it off. Maybe it was my body's way of saying it needed more vinegar or something. I'll have to look into getting it in me more to see if it has any positive effects.

I use that ACV brand, too; didn't realize a lot of people were familiar with it. I mostly use it when I make salad dressings or for certain Asian dishes. It's great, although it can go bad quicker than other vinegars, so storing it in the fridge helps slow down that process.

As a kid I used to drink malt vinegar (because I liked it so much) until my stepmother caught me and told me to knock it off. Maybe it was my body's way of saying it needed more vinegar or something. I'll have to look into getting it in me more to see if it has any positive effects.

You got an early start and staying healthy. I love Bragg ACV it rocks !

I been drinking ACV for the past 4 days, it's made a difference in me. I have energy, feel cleansed after a workout and helps control cravings. I can enjoy a good meal and feel full fast.

I add raw honey to water and ACV with ice and it's good!

*I am not selling this product, only sharing info*** you buy it at your local natural food store**

If you like to learn more about the product Bragg Live Foods, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos,Systemic Enzymes, Bragg Live Organic Food Products, Patricia Bragg, Paul Bragg, Bragg Organic Olive Oil, Bragg Salad Dressings, Bragg Seasonings, Bragg Health Products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rio, use the apple cider vinegar in moderation. Too much will take calcium from your bones.

Rio, use the apple cider vinegar in moderation. Too much will take calcium from your bones.

Yes, only drink it in my water 1-2 teaspoons with raw honey. I drink it before an during workouts. It ought to be safe :)

Back