Apocalypse

vice

Reaction score
How stupid is Apocalypse?

well vice i would say hes somewhere along the line of being a dumbass and being a dumbfuck or just a dumbass like a rock :laugh2:

haha or maybe he is just a midget who thinks he is a 7-feet tall..

lol........or maybe hes just a slug whose mind is very slow in responding and can never do anything:laugh2:

and he once told me that he want to have sex with the chimp who copied the guy on verizon ya know?

ohhh SHIT tha fuckin chimp? ohh boy....hey something just popped in my head.....when i was at the zoo, i was lookin at the chimps looking for the famous verizon chimp...then i saw the chimp, he was walkin around carrying a midget with his left hand and a verizon phone on his right hand, and he was humpin this midget and the midget was enjoying it, actually he was smiling and all tha shit....it was so gross and it made me leave...now i know its Apocalypse....ohh boy....

1. lol damn jeez, tha is so sad, i guess he was trying to get a autography from the chimp thinking it was the real guy himself.. jeez

2. Before i saw him taking a IQ test and he got all questions wrong :eek2:

1. sad tha he got a humpin autograph...wha a idiot believe it was a autograph

2. yea i saw him the other day, he was taking iq test and he had a iq total of .0, all wrong bro, all wrong...how sad

hey....know what? he was trying to ask this girl out for the prom, but this girl turned him down so he went to see his god, THE PURPLE elephant, the elephant told him to ask the verizon chimp to the prom
sadly, the chimp was too busy humpin him and talkin on the damn cell phone and turned him down,

ah tha so sad...

oh and by the way, he told me before tha he once thought tha Michael Jackson himself was so beautifully and thought him as a woman! jeez :barf:

and he even thought himself as a "Chick Magnet" even when he never had a girl before in his life, and the girl he likes hates him.. so sad..

sad......
know wha? i found out tha he actually fucked a catholic priest...he went to church and noticed the priest horny so he went and sacrificed himself to the priest....wha a horny fuck

jeez i made a vid of tha to show how stupid he is... tha so sad, think he is "Apocalypse" while he cant even hurt a fly!

shit...CANT EVEN HURT A DAMN FLY? how sad

hey he got a whore...and prepared for sex wit her but whore left cuz know why?

SMALL DICK

shit a whore turn down a deal just cuz small dick LOL

Back