Anyone who is willing to help me???

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I would like to make my avatar to be animate, like picture after picture. I have 5 that I would like to make into animated avatar. Let me know who is willing to do it for me and I would be greatly appreciaited. Thank you!

I wish I can help you there hon but I don't know how to do animated avatars

Sorry :aw:

I can. I can merge them in animated file. Just send them in gif format and tell me the delay - speed of animation. That's it :D

I can. I can merge them in animated file. Just send them in gif format and tell me the delay - speed of animation. That's it :D

All those are in order as I put them down, pls. Again, Thank you!

Attachments

• springbaby.gif
    springbaby.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 77
  • asleepbaby.jpg
    asleepbaby.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 78
  • smilingbaby.gif
    smilingbaby.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 77
  • suckingthumbbaby.jpg
    suckingthumbbaby.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 77
  • rosebaby.jpg
    rosebaby.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 78
Awwwww *melting my heart* that's so cute

Could you please explain to me how to do it? I want to know myself, and I would rather have the knowledge than ask somebody to do it for me.

Could you please explain to me how to do it? I want to know myself, and I would rather have the knowledge than ask somebody to do it for me.

you always learn poltics too much not need to know hehehe! its so simple. use your knowledge in your monkeyhead :giggle:

Aww highland did that for you? that's so sweet and I do matter of fact love your new avatar. ;)

It's simple. Step by step .

1-) you'll need the unfreez freeware software . Download it from UnFREEz 2.1 - WhitSoft Development

2-) just prepare the pictures(frames) with help of other programs. That is, this program is only for converting the pictures into a single animated gif file. do not forget to save the files in gif format

3-) run unfreez then drag and drop each file into the frames window of the program in order. Repeat this for each frame(picture). At the end, decide frame delay. the smaller the number the faster the animation.

4-) Finally,click on the make animated GIF button and save the result file to your harddrive. The check it out if it works well.

Good luck. Feel free to ask any question if you don't get it well :)

Last edited:
Back