Anyone who is multimedia design? ^_^

geekchick

Reaction score
Giddy Everyone,

Im new here at alldeaf.com. I just want to know if anyone who is animation or other multimedia design in this alldeaf.com site? Anyone else who have experiences with some programs?

Im a university student to study as multimedia design to become a animation/ visual effect.

I have experiences some programs:
-After Effects CS3
-Photoshop CS3
-Illustration CS3
-Dreamwaver CS3
-Flash CS3
-Lightwave 9
-Final Cut Pro HD
-iStopMotion
-Director

cheers,
Geekchick ^_^

Maybe, ask jclarke. He lives Australia.

I have Dreamweaver 8 and Fireworks 8 on my Apple G5. I do have Flash 8, but I'm not familiar with the software. Your software that you have are so expensive. Wow!

I wish! I'm in awe of what the artists at work do! All I do is write code. I can't draw to safe my life or anything. Makes me so jealous what art people do.

I have Dreamweaver 8 and Fireworks 8 on my Apple G5. I do have Flash 8, but I'm not familiar with the software. Your software that you have are so expensive. Wow!

It ok that you don't have other programs. Just i buy this program for my design works and also study at my university to do my homework.

Dreamwaver, firework and flash is a good programs. These is good for web design and codes. Flash can be good for animation as "happy tree friend" from web animation.

^_^

I wish! I'm in awe of what the artists at work do! All I do is write code. I can't draw to safe my life or anything. Makes me so jealous what art people do.
LOL, it ok that you don't have to be an artist. Im very jealous that someone who is experiences with write codes. I never good at HTML, CSS, PHP and also flash action script code inc game code.
All i can say that you are clever who can write the codes...............

^_^

My apologises for my very very very late reply. I might have to agree with webexplorer here. I have experiences in these programs the programs I have is listed below:

-Photoshop CS2
-Illustration CS2
-Dreamwaver 6 --- Looking for Dreamweaver 8, 9 or CS3
-Flash 8
-Final Cut Pro HD - I don't have this programme, but I have used it before in part of my multimedia course in 2006.
- Fireworks 8
- Mircosoft Visual Studio.NET

But mostly of this programmes I have is for website design, for example, like the website I created (Deafies Australia - Homepage) which just had undergone the new renovations. And other stuff which is not live, as it is part of my hobby. I do mulimedia filming too when I did some multimedia course in 2006 at TAFE in Canberra, Australia.

I have to assure you that Fireworks programme is an excellent software to make buttons/ links and other small stuff for the websites.

Geekchick, looks like you own a recent apple computer. Perfect for multimedia design. :bowdown:

I have experience with lots of design software including the adobe, macromedia and microsoft *cough* design suites... but the last few years, I have neglected to keep up to date with the times. Is it CS3 now? I last used Photoshop 9 and Illustrator 11 to give you an idea how behind I am.

I now own a linux box running Ubuntu and using free open-source software. It is not as polished as the Adobe Collection, but if you get the hang of using GIMP, Blender, Scribus and some other free applications, you will be able to achieve industry standard quality. The learning curve can be steep for some applications, but I enjoy the challenge. And it costs me nothing :cool:

I remember that Adobe bought Macromedia for millions. I think it was 2006 or 2007, but has CS3 included Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks into their collection yet? Or is it still only the original Adobe software?

Geekchick, looks like you own a recent apple computer. Perfect for multimedia design. :bowdown:

I have experience with lots of design software including the adobe, macromedia and microsoft *cough* design suites... but the last few years, I have neglected to keep up to date with the times. Is it CS3 now? I last used Photoshop 9 and Illustrator 11 to give you an idea how behind I am.

I now own a linux box running Ubuntu and using free open-source software. It is not as polished as the Adobe Collection, but if you get the hang of using GIMP, Blender, Scribus and some other free applications, you will be able to achieve industry standard quality. The learning curve can be steep for some applications, but I enjoy the challenge. And it costs me nothing :cool:

I remember that Adobe bought Macromedia for millions. I think it was 2006 or 2007, but has CS3 included Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks into their collection yet? Or is it still only the original Adobe software?

Clearly in bold above, the collection box of CS3 has all of these software in one. ;)

Back