Anyone watch Dr. Who?

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone watch Dr. Who? This is brilliant BBC programming!

I haven't gotten caught up yet. I have been watching past shows on Netflix during the holiday break from university.

I'm on the ninth doctor with Rose. Lord that sounds bad doesn't it? :lol:

Oh I love that doctor and Rose their relationship is just so sweet but the 12th doctor is amazing

Yes, it is a sweet relationship. I am on the last two episodes of that season. Then I will be on to season two of the new Dr. Who incarnation.

Does anyone watch Dr. Who? This is brilliant BBC programming!

Yes, I love the episodes with Dr. River Song - Alex Kingston is so good in that role...it's a great series over all. Kudos to the Brits for keeping the story so fresh.

Laura

I agree. When I was a kid, I used to think that BBC (PBS) programming was boring. Now that my brain has matured, I'm finding that this stuff is really intriguing and thought-provoking. I didn't think I would like Dr. Who at first, but I was very surprised. Much the same way I was surprised when I read The Moonstone for a Brit Lit class.

I like Doctor Who. The Tenth Doctor is my favourite. :)

And they've created the scariest villain ever. Whenever I see a statue I can't help but think about the Weeping Angels.

I like Doctor Who. The Tenth Doctor is my favourite. :)

And they've created the scariest villain ever. Whenever I see a statue I can't help but think about the Weeping Angels.

I haven't gotten to the weeping angels yet. However, the Daleks are creepy enough in their cheesy yet warped little way.

I have been watching Dr. Who over the years but sometimes back in the day, there were no close captioned before it was invented. I tried to read some lips but get lost a lot and was trying to understand body language. Then when closed captioned came into the T.V, I was happy to watch it. When I came to Canada, my husband and I did not get to watch Dr. Who. Here now in Santa Fe, I get to watch the new doctors and some of the former doctors in the new series two months ago. This month, The Dr. Who series is repeated all over again, over and over. I love to watch them anyway. :)

I haven't gotten caught up yet. I have been watching past shows on Netflix during the holiday break from university.
I'm already caught up with every episode starting with the 9th Doctor. :)

Now, I'm slowly watching whatever I can with the previous Doctors. So far, I'm at the 3rd Doctor. :)

Doctor Who Episodes

Anyone know where I could watch Classic Doctor Who episodes? Because I know that Netflix & Amazon Prime only have fews and new series.
I'm only looking for the classic so I can enjoy the episodes with subtitles on streaming instead of having to buy or rent the dvds. I already have the new series on DVDs and saw them all.

:ty:

I'm a MASSIVE Doctor Who fan (or Whovian as we're sometimes known). I've seen nearly every single story since the first one in 1963. My favourite classic Doctor is Tom Baker. My favourite new Doctor is Matt Smith.

Anyone know where I could watch Classic Doctor Who episodes? Because I know that Netflix & Amazon Prime only have fews and new series.
I'm only looking for the classic so I can enjoy the episodes with subtitles on streaming instead of having to buy or rent the dvds. I already have the new series on DVDs and saw them all.

:ty:
This info may not be of any use to you, but iTunes have many of the classic Dr Who stories with subtitles/close captions, if you don't want to purchase DVDs.

i liked first doctor william hartnel,then john trouton tom baker...the lat three were good...new doc just started not seen him yet...

Back