Anyone received The Chorus upgrade...

Reaction score
Did anyone receive the form for the upgrade to The Chorus? How do you feel about it being a body worn processor? Are you planning to keep your Harmony or trade it for the processor?

The company's Hearing Journey website does not seem to be active nor does someone respond if you forgot your password or ask for it. Anyone know something about this website?

It is kind of difficult to reach out to others with Cochlear Implant out there. If you know how to you can PM me or post here if you're able to.

Did anyone receive the form for the upgrade to The Chorus? How do you feel about it being a body worn processor? Are you planning to keep your Harmony or trade it for the processor?

The company's Hearing Journey website does not seem to be active nor does someone respond if you forgot your password or ask for it. Anyone know something about this website?

It is kind of difficult to reach out to others with Cochlear Implant out there. If you know how to you can PM me or post here if you're able to.

I use Hearing Journey and have posted a link to this post as I do not know enough about recovering passwords on HJ. Hopefully someone that understands about recovering passwords on HJ also uses this site and will respond here.

Part of you impression that HJ is not active comes from the need to be signed in. I do hope you can get things resolved to read and post there as the people there are very willing to share.

Here is what I got as a response from one of the expert posters on Hearing Journey. Sure hope you are watching this thread.

"HJ updated, 2 years??? ago or so. Some people did need to reregister or get their password reset. She can either register for a new account on HJ or click the help button on the top of the log-in page and send an email to the people at AB that can help her."

I tried to re-register, but it says e-mail not available, which probably mean they have a record of it. I have tried to e-mail them but no one gets back to me. I will try the chat customer service on Monday.

Thanks!

Back