Anyone of you who have sidekick pager

i'll take sidekick by tomrrow.. :D

got a question. i'll get a color sidekick hopefully by wednesday. i was wondering if the rumor was true-- that the sidekicks battery lasts up to 6 hours. just wanna clear things up, so is it true?

if so, any suggestions in order to avoid running out of battery during the day when i'm out? thanks ;)

Originally posted by missy
got a question. i'll get a color sidekick hopefully by wednesday. i was wondering if the rumor was true-- that the sidekicks battery lasts up to 6 hours. just wanna clear things up, so is it true?

if so, any suggestions in order to avoid running out of battery during the day when i'm out? thanks ;)

Check out this link. :D

Originally posted by missy

Missy, you will get a coolest color sidekick by TODAY!!? :naughty: i hope you get the hottie device today! missy, don't listen rumors that not have sidekick in their hands... they just jealous of you, because they can't afford one. :mad2: i wish you the best luck with your new toy device..:D

GUESS WHAT? I got New coolest color sidekick yesterday. i haven't problem with it. I had two, one is original sidekick (b/w) that was frist i bought, and second which is color sk. i compared non-color sidekick to new color sidekick, i noticed that color sidekick is more fast load, etcs.. FYI, COLOR SIDEKICK IS CHAMPION!!!!!!!! I ENTRIELY LOVE THAT NEW COLOR SIDEKICK THAN MY OLE SIDEK!CK(B/W).

illustrator, let us talk little about sidekick... remember that we were little disagree with siekick is pda or cellphone. so i actually read siekick's manul book. i was discovered it in book saying sidekick is MCD which is Mobile Computing Device. just infom you!cool:

ATTENTION EVERYONE, I STRONGLY RECOMMED YOU SHOULD GET COLOR SIDEKCK.. GUARATEELY YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Missy, lemme know how you like your sidekick. I LOVE mine. I can't wait to be able to download to it. It sucks that they took the arcade off of it.

yup thats right ! that sucks that they stole the arcade games but just to avoid that is just to deny the update which I have been doing that ever since ha lol my wife lost her arcade games in the update :( she misses her monkey game in the arcade to prevent the loss of arcade games just deny the update Good Luck enjoy ur color sidekicks ! its the best thing that has ever came out so far for both deaf and hearing peeps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down ! second that !

Originally posted by dojosky
yup thats right ! that sucks that they stole the arcade games but just to avoid that is just to deny the update which I have been doing that ever since ha lol my wife lost her arcade games in the update :( she misses her monkey game in the arcade to prevent the loss of arcade games just deny the update Good Luck enjoy ur color sidekicks ! its the best thing that has ever came out so far for both deaf and hearing peeps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down ! second that !
I was doing that, but my software crashed and it rebooted. Once it rebooted, I lost my games. :-(

Back