Anyone of you who have sidekick pager

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I have a SIMPLE question!

I ve read about it and ordered it for myself as well. SInce I have enough with my OLD pager for about 4 years. It has limited for 20 dollars compare with this new pager for 30 dollars with everything which makes sense to me!

I am so curious. Can you access this new pager to get in www.alldeaf.com? if so, or not.. it said Web broweser, what does it mean..

let me know!

Thanks in advance!

SIdekick is a neat lil device that could be promising. Yes, it can access alldeaf. Don't expect a super fast connection. I don't really like going on alldeaf on it. Remember, the screen is small. I feel that is it a good lil device with lots of potential.

Thanks for your time to reply this.

that's neat! I agree with you that it will takes a while to connect it to it. also, it's pretty small one..

Thanks!

If you get a sidekick, you have 14 days to try it. See if you like it and like the coverage.

Yeah. I just read that one to give me the 14 days of period to decide if i want to keep it.. I believe i ll keep it for sure though. ;)

yeop its awesome and cool worth it ! make sure u get the color one ! we have 2 color sidekicks !

Originally posted by illustrator
sidekick isn't pager
i am stand with this who mentioned that sidek!ck is not pager... that is definitely accurate... it is actual cellphone. if sidekick is pager, then sidekick should have numers with email? but it is not.. i rather say "sidekick"! you know what? dictionary is your best friend who will explain "sidekick" mean to you! :thumb:

Originally posted by ckfarbes
i am stand with this who mentioned that sidek!ck is not pager... that is definitely accurate... it is actual cellphone. if sidekick is pager, then sidekick should have numers with email? but it is not.. i rather say "sidekick"! you know what? dictionary is your best friend who will explain "sidekick" mean to you! :thumb:

it's called mobile or it can also called PDA, too.

But I do understand, it's new language for them to know which device we are talk about, but don't saying "sidekick pager"

it's called mobile or it can also called PDA, too.

But I do understand, it's new language for them to know which device we are talk about, but don't saying "sidekick pager"
illustrator, i rather saying, sidekick called "Mobile" or "cellphone".

When I got the T-Mobile sidekick device I had two addresses: one at tmail.com which was regular email, and one at tmomail.com which was an [text messning]-SMS.

Along with the confusion people, I also still get mail at my current SK email address which, like everyone else, is myname@tmail.com. if you using SMS which is mycellnbrs@tmomail.net.....

**need a ?, here click!

Originally posted by ckfarbes
illustrator, i rather saying, sidekick called "Mobile" or "cellphone".

When I got the T-Mobile sidekick device I had two addresses: one at tmail.com which was regular email, and one at tmomail.com which was an [text messning]-SMS.

Along with the confusion people, I also still get mail at my current SK email address which, like everyone else, is myname@tmail.com. if you using SMS which is mycellnbrs@tmomail.net.....

**need a ?, here click!

Sidekick is simliar to PDA. Why? It have game, schedule, and personal address/phone.

Sidekick is simliar to PDA. Why? It have game, schedule, and personal address/phone.
illustrator, keep in your mind that I never have experince with PDA. :D .. our opinions are different. So someday i will understand what you talking about it if i bought PDA.. stay enjoy and peace!

**** Enter to win a T-Mobile Color Sidekick ****

PDA = Personal Digital Assistant.

It helps you keep track of information about anywhere. Calanders, appointments, addressbook, notes, shopping list, and so on...

Sidekick would be a PDA. PC Tablet can be too.

Some homepages have scripts which formats the page for easier viewing with wireless internet serviced PDAs. This AD2 has too many graphics to view and would be a bitch to open in your Sidekick.

I have a question for anyone who knows a lot about camrea. My friend wants to check it out to find out how much camera comes with sidekick. I notice that there are no information about carema.. i told my friend to email it to them and ask for more information about the camarea..

If anyone of you know about it, it will be greatly appreciated if you have the link about the camera.

THANKS in advance..

I have a Color Sidekick and boy I love it! It's the best thing ever to come out .. so far!

There will be more promising devices coming out I tell you! But for now, the Sidekick wins hands down!

Brenden

Camera attatchment is $40. It is nice for quick pics of stuff. Nothing for printing. The resolution is 320x240. It don't beat a regular camera.

As for LEv, can you not afford the pager or the service?? or both?? As I said, I use to pay more for my Wynd.

Back