anyone need to know about men disrespecting women of my experiences?

sweet4u618

Reaction score
hi everyone... i experienced ex boyfriend who did disrespect by lying to his mom and moved to my apartment with my misunderstanding of his mom asking me if my ex is okay to stay over at my apt all weekend but not... found out it's everyday.. so then it is called "living together". He did not communicate with me much like about asking me anything about my things... since i lived by college. he made my apartment falling apart like a messy things that he don't clean up so i had to CLEAN for him so much... and he like to go with me everywhere where i could not go by myself... so those things mean "man is stalking or controlling or bossing or disrespecting a woman" i learned this experience that i wished i had learn more education before i should have not accept his evil troubles such as lie in first place then i would not have seen lies repeat and would not be through trouble for a year. otherwise i am smart enough to have my location nonpublished in phonebook so my ex can't find where i live. i am pretty safe and four hours away from where my ex live that i am glad i am back in my borntown... otherwise i keep my eyes on my back with my ex online as friends only but not seeing in person. he changed so far and not even ask for where i lived. he learned his mistakes when i left him at his mom's house because we moved to his mom's at first four hours away from my old apartment. that's why i left him not live at his
mom's anymore... i have a lot stories going on between my apartment and the day i left him... i also moved to his dad then next door of his dad then back to his mom's then came home alone and peace living with sis then i live on my own place. peace again and looking forward to job so far by fall time. what ya think and anyone experience similarily like this?

Sorry you went thru a total hell with your ex. I'm glad both of you have moved on, and you have learned the lesson.

I did "live together" with my ex, things were fine except on a few occasions where in between moves it was a 'last minute change-of-the-mind' where I couldn't move in with him that I was basically "homeless" for awhile before I found my way back to my parents' and looked for another place of my own near him since I was still going to school at that time. Later I did move in with him and it was "fun" until it got to the point where I felt like I was the housewife. I didn't really have a huge problem with it, but I felt like he treated me as if in order to continue living there I must agree to his sexual advances. Luckily I was stubborn and didn't always give in. He mostly 'abused' me emotionally.... I was quite depressed. When he moved to another state for the military, I was going to move with him, but thankfully I decide to stay behind for a reason, and later I finally upped the courage to break off our engagement/relationship. It was probably the best decision I made (my staying behind).

Now, if I ever get into a relationship, I would resist all temptations of "living together" with a guy until we're married. Staying over weekends are ok, but making it an only residence isn't. I think it's a lot better to have separate lives/friends/interest.

I'm not sure if that's what you were looking to hear -- I honestly had a little difficulty in reading what you described. I'm just glad you're done with that guy and safe from him.

anyone want to be a good friend to me who experienced abusive relationship smile

hi anyone want to email me to have a new pen pals whoever experienced abusive relationship. I experienced abusive and i am glad that i am peacefully single and safe for good and my ex accepted my words online to chat only online and accepted my words that i can't give him 4th chance that he had to learn lessons that he should not have done to me when we lived together and moved a lot with boring and bad experiences from him for a long one almost one year. I am pretty safe because I live four hours away from him. we had long distance relationship where his parents live far four hours away from my family area. yeah email me to ask me about using messengers first thanks

soww abt that.. jeez!!!

not u only one... same happened to me before.. i let my ex live with me and my mom while... until my ex dont respect under my mom's proof, and not clean or help me around the house.. ex just play game Sega or lay on bed to sleep, havent look for job too.. jeez!!! until i fed up then kicked ex out of mom house.. now i already learned lesson!! JEEZ!

TweetyBird said:
soww abt that.. jeez!!!

not u only one... same happened to me before.. i let my ex live with me and my mom while... until my ex dont respect under my mom's proof, and not clean or help me around the house.. ex just play game Sega or lay on bed to sleep, havent look for job too.. jeez!!! until i fed up then kicked ex out of mom house.. now i already learned lesson!! JEEZ!

sweet4u618's here... yeah sound like my ex. i'm glad to hear that. smile. it's nice to have friends who have same experiences.... for sweet_kj, i also glad to hear that too. glad u guys are safe too smile. thanks a lot. i appreciate it for telling the similarly stories. :D

sweet4u618 said:
sweet4u618's here... yeah sound like my ex. i'm glad to hear that. smile. it's nice to have friends who have same experiences.... for sweet_kj, i also glad to hear that too. glad u guys are safe too smile. thanks a lot. i appreciate it for telling the similarly stories. :D
welcome anytime.. oh yea i love share anyone who has experiences same mine.. so we can discuss abt that.. cuz of need out of chest and feel better.. :)

yeah of course for anyone to admit with out of chest sharing stories smile and smile for everyone. t'care everyone.

Im new on this, and i am male, so, i just hope to help ya... I think that there few reason that men are disrespect women... Obvious ... because of that men are afraid to lose "LOVE" or something like that, because the word "LOVE" are pretty STRONGEST words. but i m sure of that "MISUNDERSTAND" thing that men mostly like being OWN to that women and control over her to being slave..... to do errant ..cook, sex, clean, and everything for him.... its same idea as men are KING. i admit that i was being like that way before .. and i learned lesson and then im changed a lot. So... that EX who being disrespect you so maybe He dont know how to show you his respect ... So he gonna need learn how to respect ladies and treating her right way. I hope thats helpful to you? :type:

i almost forget to add this ........ most of men dont use COMMON SENSE and SUBBORN............. well i admit i m being like that way sometime. :-/

Wesley1482 said:
i almost forget to add this ........ most of men dont use COMMON SENSE and SUBBORN............. well i admit i m being like that way sometime. :-/
yeah thanks my ex and i online as friends only but won't see his face to give him 4th chances because abuse hotline said it will be cycle over over again with abuse if back together many times. i know my ex changed he said many things online that he should not have done. i told him i understand and can't give him 4th chance things like that. he has to learn to do right on his next woman that will do better for him than with me again. same with you too can't go back to that woman or u will be back to habit again by accident. yeah i understand your point that men worried about love stubborn and did not understand that women can do their own independent to do around houses or need help if man are not working for example. ya know.

Back