Anyone near Western NY/Buffalo/Rochester?

amandaraemay

Reaction score
I live in the middle of no where lol, so it gets a little lonely :( Not too many Deafs/HOHs/Coda/terps, anything!

Are there anyone who live in the Buffalo/Rochester area? I'd love to possibly meet up sometime! :wave:

There are more than 20,000 deafies live in Rochester, and I am sure they do have deaf coffee or local meetups.

Oh yeah I know :p I just wasn't sure if there was anyone on the board from there. I live closer to Buffalo. I just don't have a car or anything, too so closer to Buffalo is easier

Oh yeah I know :p I just wasn't sure if there was anyone on the board from there. I live closer to Buffalo. I just don't have a car or anything, too so closer to Buffalo is easier

Not that I know of, but I wish I could help............... :aw:

Buffalo is like.... 3 hours from where I live. I do travel up there from time to time. Perhaps next time I travel up there... we can meet up at some coffee house and teach you bit more sign languages!

There are more than 20,000 deafies live in Rochester, and I am sure they do have deaf coffee or local meetups.

20,000, wow! I wouldn't live there because of the weather over there. That's more than what Seattle has around 10,000 deaf peeps.

There is St. Mary school for the Deaf in Buffalo. Maybe there are some deaf people in Buffalo.

I live in the middle of no where lol, so it gets a little lonely :( Not too many Deafs/HOHs/Coda/terps, anything!

Are there anyone who live in the Buffalo/Rochester area? I'd love to possibly meet up sometime! :wave:

:wave: Buffalo here...

20,000, wow! I wouldn't live there because of the weather over there. That's more than what Seattle has around 10,000 deaf peeps.

What, are you serious? Or you mean the entire deaf population in Washington State? I have never heard of that Seattle has contained 10,000 deafies/hh. The last time I remember from either from old acquintance friend in Auburn or somewhere from internet few years ago saying that it has between 3,000-4,000 deafies. I will check again what you said.

There is St. Mary school for the Deaf in Buffalo. Maybe there are some deaf people in Buffalo.

Yes, around 3,000 of them. Some of them hide. Of course, it has Deaf Club as well. ASL social and happy hour are better.

apparantly deaf buffies hide more then rochies do.:wave:

Back