anyone near ocala,fl?

as said in another post, im here for my baby boy. would like to meet deaf/hoh people and people who know and/or are studying asl

rockin'robin

:wave:...welcome aboard...Jax here...and Ocala is a fine city!...No, I'm not studying ASL...and don't have small children (just rowdy teenagers)....Maybe some other members will be able to help ya!

Wirelessly posted

There are deaf clubs in Ocala. Deaf meets etc. Google it on Facebook. I am about an hour or so North on I 75.

Last edited:
When I save up for a car, I'd love to see what there is in Tampa - as far as the deaf community and meet ups.
I tried to get into the ASL class on my campus, but it's full for Spring =/

When I save up for a car, I'd love to see what there is in Tampa - as far as the deaf community and meet ups.
I tried to get into the ASL class on my campus, but it's full for Spring =/
We have quite the Deaf community here in Tampa Bay. :) Definitely worth checking out. :D Never ran into a Deaf club here though.... If there's a Deaf club in Ocala I'm driving up there!

Here in Jacksonville we have a ton of Deaf people, but one of my friends goes to a Deaf meet at the mall in Ocala and she goes to a church were Deaf people attend. Hope you find what you are looking for.

as said in another post, im here for my baby boy. would like to meet deaf/hoh people and people who know and/or are studying asl

Hi! I'm new! My name is Kelly! I live in Ocala Florida & I know ASL & still learning! I have a deaf son! He's 11! I also have 2 other kids (hearing) ages 9 & 1! Would love to connect with you!

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk