Anyone my age I'm 15

Reaction score
Hi I wondered if anyone on here is my age I'm 15 and would like to chat with someone near my age as there isn't any deaf groups near m

What state are you in? What about Deaf camp? That would be a GREAT way to meet other dhh kids like you!

Thanks for replying there isn't dear camp near me as I live in a rural area I live in the UK that why I my availabe option is to meet a deaf teenager online

Greetings, we have a few UK'ers on here probably not your age but maybe better able to help you, have to do a lot of reading to find them, I found some u-tube videos feature Brit. Deaf family, family with deaf children, and some other, can't go there now but later will try to post there names, good luck keep trying :welcome:

Greetings, we have a few UK'ers on here probably not your age but maybe better able to help you, have to do a lot of reading to find them, I found some u-tube videos feature Brit. Deaf family, family with deaf children, and some other, can't go there now but later will try to post there names, good luck keep trying :welcome:
Thank you at the moment I am trying to join a deaf club but when I contacted them they said that there wasn't any children that go

Thanks for replying there isn't dear camp near me as I live in a rural area I live in the UK that why I my availabe option is to meet a deaf teenager online
What about deaf school? I totally get it b/c being a teen is tough, but maybe you could go to Sixth Form at a deaf school, espeically since you're in a rural area.

Back