Anyone know how to create film into sign custom

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
I was ask question about how to create sign custom with film?. Look sample like Galaxy's sign custom. Anyone know how to or free download for how to create film into sign custom?. Thanks

I think you are asking how to take a shot out of a video and make it into an image. Is that correct?

If this is what you want to do, and you are using a windows-based PC, this is easy.

Save the video on your hard disk. Then run "windows Movie Maker". If you have windows XP this program is already on your computer. (You may have to search for it with "my computer / explore".)

In Windows Movie Maker select "import video". Find the video you saved.
Then play the video. When you see the shot you want, hit pause. Then there is an icon on the very very very very right of the screen that will make a "screenshot". It will save that frame of video as a .jpg image.

If this is not what you are trying to do, please explain exactly what it is you are requesting and I will try to help you.

I think you are asking how to take a shot out of a video and make it into an image. Is that correct?

If this is what you want to do, and you are using a windows-based PC, this is easy.

Save the video on your hard disk. Then run "windows Movie Maker". If you have windows XP this program is already on your computer. (You may have to search for it with "my computer / explore".)

In Windows Movie Maker select "import video". Find the video you saved.
Then play the video. When you see the shot you want, hit pause. Then there is an icon on the very very very very right of the screen that will make a "screenshot". It will save that frame of video as a .jpg image.

If this is not what you are trying to do, please explain exactly what it is you are requesting and I will try to help you.
He is referring to making an animated GIF from a short video clip.

It's a complicated process and would likely require the use of Imageready. That is an image-editing programs that can convert videos into animated GIFs.

However, if you were to do it... you would have to make sure that the image size is small and short... not too big and too long. I've seen people creating animated images that are 6MB in size.

making an animated GIF from a short video clip

OK, now I understand.

I did that with a program called Ulead Gif Animator.
It had a 60 day (maybe it was 30 day) free trial period.
It worked great. I never got around to buying it. (think it was around $30, I do not remember.)

There are probably more programs like it out there that work.

create success GIF animated then upload for my avatar but animated seem not work good with avatar. I was check my file show animated working fine. HUMMM any idea why?.

Can you view your animated gif with "windows picture and fax viewer" ?

First I think you might want to check the file size of the avatar you created. There is a limit of 48 kilobyte. Another thing to check is that the animated gif is 120 by 120 pixels or smaller.

If the file size is too large ....

Use the "optimize" function in the software. It will reduce quality a tiny bit, but it might make the file a lot smaller.

Or try removing half of the frames. (You might have to run the animation and half the speed to keep it looking right.) Or even remove 3/4 of the frames.

I did this avatar quite a long time ago so I do not remember what I had to do, but I do remember that it did not work the first time I tried to use it here.

What program did you get to make the animated gif ? I think I should go ahead and buy one soon.

thanks Hulsw.....I found KB is excessive....LOL had reduce KB sizes. 65KB down to 41. It working fine. PHEW!. I use ULEAD software. Test for trail 15 days free demo. Thanks Hulsw again

Back