Anyone interested in True Crimes?

Ive found them at the grocery as well ( Schnucks, Dierbergs, Krogers, Shop n Save...ect… ) so anyone who carries magizines may have it, if not ask the manager if they will, some are open to bringing in new items of interests.

I will definitely try to find the magazine. If for nothing else....just to check it out. Im going to go to my local library first to find out if they carry it. That would be a great way of seeing if I like it before I invest money into buying it.

Got sucked into a channel that had a bit on Manson and Dahmer. Many of my books are true crime....

Got sucked into a channel that had a bit on Manson and Dahmer. Many of my books are true crime....

I figured you would be interested in this topic. I recall some topics that we both commented on in the past and I got the feeling you are either a psychiatrist or interested in psychiatry. I saw the Dahmer one before but would like to see it again as there is so much there to take in. The Manson one I havent seen yet. I am really interested in what makes one want to kill. Most of us would never even think of killing someone but then you have people like Dahmer. Yes, you can say they are mentally ill but is there more to it than that? I wish there was a way we could prove what makes a killer a killer. I am not talking about those that just temporarily snap and kill their spouse or someone else but I am talking about serial killers.

I figured you would be interested in this topic. I recall some topics that we both commented on in the past and I got the feeling you are either a psychiatrist or interested in psychiatry. I saw the Dahmer one before but would like to see it again as there is so much there to take in. The Manson one I havent seen yet. I am really interested in what makes one want to kill. Most of us would never even think of killing someone but then you have people like Dahmer. Yes, you can say they are mentally ill but is there more to it than that? I wish there was a way we could prove what makes a killer a killer. I am not talking about those that just temporarily snap and kill their spouse or someone else but I am talking about serial killers.
I'm very interested in pschatrity yes.... Just saw an episode about Jodi Arais.... man that case was messed up. Most serial killers tend to be convinced that they're "cleaning up society", like they'll kill sex workers. There's also the violent ones like the BTK and the one that just got caught in CA.

I'm very interested in pschatrity yes.... Just saw an episode about Jodi Arais.... man that case was messed up. Most serial killers tend to be convinced that they're "cleaning up society", like they'll kill sex workers. There's also the violent ones like the BTK and the one that just got caught in CA.

I have yet to see the one about Jodi Arais. Have you seen the one about Aileen Wornous? That one is very intriguing alot of people feel very sorry for her and believe she should not have gotten the death penalty. There is alot to wonder about when it comes to crimes in general. There is cold cases and other criminals that make you wonder what or why and who.

I have yet to see the one about Jodi Arais. Have you seen the one about Aileen Wornous? That one is very intriguing alot of people feel very sorry for her and believe she should not have gotten the death penalty. There is alot to wonder about when it comes to crimes in general. There is cold cases and other criminals that make you wonder what or why and who.
Yes the movie......regarding the cold cases. My friend said she got her DNA tests, and I go " So which serial killer are you?"

Back