Anyone interested in an online roleplay group?

IndigoSterling

Reaction score
Okay, so me and a friend from here on alldeaf thought it would be fun to start an online Dungeons & Dragons group! We'd be doing text-chat only to keep it as accessible as possible for everyone who joins from this forum.

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, DnD (or D&D) stands for Dungeons and Dragons. It's a role playing game where one person is in charge of a fun adventure storyline. (They're called the "Dungeon Master", or DM for short. In this case, that would be meh :3) They make the calls on the events that happen and the setting of the story. Everyone else is pretending to be different characters with certain abilities. You use dice to see if you succeed or fail at different tasks that you're trying to accomplish. It's a lot of fun, and you can basically take the story anywhere you want it to go.

The Details

I'm still working on the scenario, but picture ancient magic and floating islands! It's going to be epic!

We'll be hosting ours on Tuesdays at 7:00pm Mountain time. It'll be a short campaign (3-5 sessions) but if everyone enjoys it enough we might keep it going for longer. We'll use a website called Roll20 for our chat, and DnDBeyond for keeping track of character sheets. (Accounts are free at both sites)

Also, as the DM, I have a few personal rules for the game, which all mainly revolve around keeping it PG. We want this to be fun for everyone, and I won't tolerate bad language/sketchy behavior. You'll have to agree to those rules before becoming a part of the campaign, and you will get booted out if you disregard them.

So, yeah! Post away if you're interested. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have! If you're interested and the time works for you, I'll PM you with the joinup links :3. If you're interested but the time doesn't work for you, shout it out and maybe we can get a few groups started this way.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Never play d&d before but would like to learn,

Awesome! Sorry it’s taken a bit to respond! We are having our first session tomorrow at 7pm Mountain time. I’ll PM you with the joinup links, and I can walk you through the setup

Back