Anyone heard of playstation 3??

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
Anyone of you heard that playstation 3 is coming out in January? I am not sure if it's true or not. Anyone have the link about that information? I am curious on it and what does it look like. Whats the difference betwen 2nd and the new one, 3rd?? :-\

I never heard of PS3 coming out next month.. A leaner PS2 came out a few weeks ago. If they released a newer PS2, why would they release PS3 in 2 months?? That makes so sense. My feeling is that PS3 will be out in end of 2005 or 2006. Check this release site.

Thank you, Deaf258, I will show this website link to my friend which she told me that for next month it would be released so thanks again! :) But wondering do you have the link for leaner ps2? It just smaller/thinner than regular ps2 right? THANKS! :)

I have a gusty feeling that Microsoft will try to release their next console before Sony do and if that happens, they might screw it up since it's alittle too early to bring out the next console while Xbox is still going solid.

Slim PS2:
33888.jpg

If there was really a Playstation 3 coming out, we would have heard about it months or years ago! Heh!

steel, if that is the proposed design idea for the PS3, I love that one! It's just pretty compact enough to place it anywhere ;)

My brother showed me a picture of the new "PS3" machine, but it was a different picture then the one above

It was white with a weird lump on top, it looks like a toaster on top of a box. I think this picture was a joke or a poor example of what the new PS 3 will be like.

I like the picture Steel posted, I might get that to make my brother jealous hehe

Back