Anyone got blackberry curve?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am considering switching from lg vovyer to blackberry curve 3230 from tmobile. I played with it few times and it seemed awesome but I need BB customers who owns it to tell me what they like and dislike about it! Thank you! :wave:

I dislike BB Curve due underpowered so I love my BB Toiur, got from Verizon on last July.

BB Curve has dust issue that goes under screen so you have open it and clean it, it could be frustrated to not take any dust out.

You would better to get BB Bold (9700) from tmobile.

I have a Curve (8320 so it's older). I love it and it has held up fine for me, but I am looking to replace with the 9700 (so cool!).

I went from blackberry 850 to 950 to 8830 world series to tour. I see the curve as a enconomy version of the blackberry to have almost the same features with much less memory and processor. GO WITH THE TOUR with camera version unless its a money issue for you.

I have the curve 2 (8520) from T-Mobile. It is a great BB. Still only has EDGE, but it has a better processor than the curve 1 so it is faster. It has WIFI which makes it even faster. I prefer the touchpad over the ball on the older curve. If you need 3G then look at the Bold 2 (9700), but the Curve 2 is still a very good BB.

I decided to stay with verizon but going to have my fiancee within my new line so I won't be on my parents' line anymore so they are going to transfer me then. So far...I really like the BB tour and the Curve..I am not impressed with the BB storm 2 because you have to press hard on the touchscreen phone! :eek3:

I decided to stay with verizon but going to have my fiancee within my new line so I won't be on my parents' line anymore so they are going to transfer me then. So far...I really like the BB tour and the Curve..I am not impressed with the BB storm 2 because you have to press hard on the touchscreen phone! :eek3:

Agreed.

Tour will be good if you want fast performance and network, for Curve so good for causal that don't use this phone alot.

Back