Anyone experience whiplash?

jazzy

Reaction score
My husband and I were on way to met my son and his girlfirend tat restuarant to celebrate my husband's birthday last Friday evening, we were waited at red light and car behind me hit us hard but surprisedly no damage to our car except hers. It was pretty hard hit and my head went back forth twice. It did not hurt but I felt strange sensation. I went to urgent care to make sure and dr gave me anti-flamming and insoma for muscle relax and dr said I may not notice till2 or 3 days. I havae not feel it yet but my husband felt yesterday morning. I pray I do not have whiplash cuz of my job.

I got whiplash when my friend *accidently* and *stupidly* hit the back of a bus! It was horrible and i learned my lesson about not wearing my seat belt (and i was sitting in the middle in the back) i flew to the front seat and held on but i was pretty sore after and even worse the day after..i didn't go to school for a few days and had to go to see a massage therapist for a few weeks.

Yes, I got whiplash like 3 times, 2 from car accident and one from falling and hit ground.

My little brother got some nasty whiplash when he was riding behind the boat on the tube. My bro in law decided to go 'a little faster' and he hit someone's wake and flipped off and did like 3 cartwheels before he went in water. I bet it didn't feel to good :lol: I know, I know it rude of me to laugh, but my bro in law and I still laugh at it. It made an awsome home video to show that normal people can dance on water.

I got whiplash from getting hit from behind at a red light. I didn't think I was hurt at all for 24 hours..then the pain and stiffness set in. I displaced 3 vertebrae in my neck. Two visits to the chiropractor fixed me up.

Ah, I remeber about 16 years ago I had a nasty whipslash in my neck from a dumb ass driver hit my car while I was at the red light and he hit me from behind. It good thing I go to see a chiropractor to fix the problem but old injury come and go.

Thank you for all response to me. I am lucky, medicine helped me to prevent develop sore in my neck but I do experience shoot pain from my neck to arm at work this past week which I never experience this. Hopefully it will go away. Now insurance company wanted to offer me 200 bucks for all this trouble. Probably I will sign it and let it go. I am so thankful we did not ride on bike that night instead we drove in my car. whew.

I get it sometimes just coming in here! :laugh2:

Sorry to hear of that problem for you, Jazzy....

Please don't sign too soon, jazzy. You can still experience problems from whiplash in the future, and if you sign off now, you will not be able to get the insurance company to pay any future medical bills, time lost from work, or pain and suffering. They should be responsible for all of the above.

Please don't sign too soon, jazzy. You can still experience problems from whiplash in the future, and if you sign off now, you will not be able to get the insurance company to pay any future medical bills, time lost from work, or pain and suffering. They should be responsible for all of the above.

Yeah I am still undecide on this one because of my job, it requires me no neck, back, shoulder and knee injury. I just got them in mail yesterday and I have not sign it yet. I will have to talk with my sister who know more about those stuffs than me. Thank for warning.

Wait before you sign any papers. It can show up in a few weeks. Maybe you should talk to a lawyer first.. I had an accident 3 years ago and still suffer from it. Fortunately my insurance covers everything

Wait before you sign any papers. It can show up in a few weeks. Maybe you should talk to a lawyer first.. I had an accident 3 years ago and still suffer from it. Fortunately my insurance covers everything
Yes your right. I did not feel much till two days ago at my job, I felt shoot pain from my neck to my arm which it never happened to me before. I lift heavy stuffs and u know with PO everything with physcial so I am having second thought on sign this one. Yeah I guess I may need get a lawyer if insurance give me hard time.

First of all, I´m sorry to hear about your experience, Jazzy but I´m glad that you are okay.

Yes, I had been experienced several times before. It would take several days to one week to get over.

I was being hitted by US jeep car while I was walk on the zebra lane to next path. Few hours later after that happened, my back to neck pain... Massage therapy helps greatly.

I got whiplash several times by car accident... The drivers hitted behind of my car while I stopped (accord "STOP" signal) It was happened several times... After that, I went to message therapy... The insurance of driver cover the cost for message therapy for me and also cover the cost for damages, the drivers cause my car and myself.

yes i had whiplash twice.. and it was horrible... first one i was in auto accident in 97 which i hit my head on window and the window cracked.. i had cuts on my head, HORRIBLE headaches, whiplash, sore right arm, both knees banged up badly.. i was in horrible pains for a week. i didnt wear seat belt.. my friend was renovating his truck. i wont get in one without seat belt ever again.. now I have meniere's Disease from the accident and still suffering greatly from it..

another accident i was in 4 yrs ago.. i was driving to my sis's work to pick my foods up. while iw as waaiting.. the driver in a dodge ram behind me i saw in the mirror and he didnt stop.. he just rammed into the back of the car.. i was like oh jeez. he stopped his truck and came up to me breathing on me and i could smell alcohol on his breath.. he said are u ok. i said no i am not ok. good thing i had seat belt on but was starting to have bad headaches and neck sore.. from being thrown then back into my seat. i got out of my car and tried to walk to my sis's work and said need to call police. they said why i said i was in accident.. so my firend called and i said can u call gabe .. so gabe came and tried to get my purse out of trunk but couldnt.. police need my dl.. so was stuck.. lol..

the driver was arrested due to being drunk and sent to jail.. stupid.. ugh.. ironically that he attended the funeral earlier today to celebrate the lady's life.. the lady was killed by a drunk driver. jeez. what is wrong with the guy? i dont know why... but i do know that he is only 19 yrs old...

anyway i went to hospital.. they tested me out and everything to make sure im ok.. but found that my potassium bottomed out.. thats why i was vomiting and feel sick to my stomach.. so i had to get potassium shots and pills.. i waited and waited long time.. i found out cuz they want to make sure i am not going in seizure or anything.. so.. finally i got out of hospital by 10 pm.. the accident happened at 5 pm...

few days later.. insurance offered me to pay 500 dollars.. i refused.. the insurance said ok.. few days later they offered to pay ALL of my hospital bills and 1,000 dollars.. plus 500 dollars for car as for blue book value.. the car is not mine.. it was gabe's he said it not worth much so 500 is fine iwth him.. so i agreed and signed.. my hospital bills got paid.. over 10,000 dollars.. i got 1,000 and got me another car .. so im happy with it..

Yeah I am still undecide on this one because of my job, it requires me no neck, back, shoulder and knee injury. I just got them in mail yesterday and I have not sign it yet. I will have to talk with my sister who know more about those stuffs than me. Thank for warning.

You're welcome! Good luck.

Back