Anyone Experience Brazilian Wax?

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of starting Brazilian waxing not heading south yet LOL I am considering with armpits to start it appears to leave a smoother result than shaving, plus, it last a bit longer.

I did some research on it, people can use Brazilian wax on the eyebrows, armpits and other parts of the body. It even gets the hairs between your butt cheeks!

Anyone do this , if so what is your experience ?

I thought I heard negative info about it in the news (in the past year or two) but I don't remember what the problem was.

I haven't used Brazillian wax, it's a hard wax and they don't have to use cloth strips, they just let it cool and grab the wax and pull it. I want to try that kind but haven't yet.

I do my own waxing, lower half of arms and legs, armpits, bikini and eyebrows. Yes it lasts longer but you're fairly hairy for awhile because you have to wait til the hair is long enough to wax again. BUT it grows back sparser and softer, even the bikini area! No prickles even when it first starts growing back in, big plus in my book. In grown hairs can happen more though.

it hurt,had it once never intend to again i will remain as god made me..lot people do sugaring find that less painful and just as good

I thought "Brazilian wax" referred to removing all hair from your southern regions (vs a bikini wax) - not a type of wax itself but a specific area of waxing?

Brazilian began as removing most hair but leaving a small 'landing strip' but many went ahead and removed all. Hollywood wax removes all. (I asked my daughter who has had both done - brave girl! haha)

I thought "Brazilian wax" referred to removing all hair from your southern regions (vs a bikini wax) - not a type of wax itself but a specific area of waxing?

It's both actually, a wax itself and a style ;) I have brazillian type wax JOB on southern regions, but I used reg wax. I don't like to call what hair I do have a landing strip, I call it my soul patch :D

It's both actually, a wax itself and a style ;) I have brazillian type wax JOB on southern regions, but I used reg wax. I don't like to call what hair I do have a landing strip, I call it my soul patch :D

Ah ok, thank you :). A bikini wax is enough pain for this woman, I don't think I will become more familiar with the Brazilian wax or job anytime soon :giggle:.

Ah ok, thank you :). A bikini wax is enough pain for this woman, I don't think I will become more familiar with the Brazilian wax or job anytime soon :giggle:.

The first time I did it I didn't finish. My legs were shaking!!!!! But then I bought this stuff you can spray on yourself and it numbs the area, not toooo bad now.

Last week they opened a Wax only Spa right next door to the Spa I massage at. They did a lot of construction in the for a while, I don't usually work in one of the rooms that share a wall with the wax place, but when I did even I could hear them hammering and banging away over there. We were sooo looking forward to them finishing. I just found out today though that you can hear the people screaming and moaning through the walls. So yeah, it hurts:giggle: I don't think it's THAT bad, but I didn't even scream or moan during child birth.

Wirelessly posted

I got brave to use a Brazilian wax kit by Sally Hansen. All I can say, going to a professional! I did small area parts in my bikini area and It HURT! No strips requires peel off the hard wax. I don't think, I can continue on hahaha oh what an experience doing it yourself lol

Wirelessly posted

I got brave to use a Brazilian wax kit by Sally Hansen. All I can say, going to a professional! I did small area parts in my bikini area and It HURT! No strips requires peel off the hard wax. I don't think, I can continue on hahaha oh what an experience doing it yourself lol

hahahaha

I couldn't finish the first time I gave myself a Brazilian. I had my foot up on the bathroom counter and my legs was shaking sooo bad. You ever almost had an accident in your car? The adrenaline makes your foot kind of bounce up and down on the gas pedal...know what I'm talking about it? My leg was doing exactly that!! So I was all "okay I think I'm done here". Got the numbing spray now though, it's not so bad. I also I heard that it hurts the worst the first time, maybe because the hair is coarser? I don't know.

caz will come on here and tell me it's lie though, that it hurts like buggery every time. lmao

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
Wirelessly posted

hahahaha

I couldn't finish the first time I gave myself a Brazilian. I had my foot up on the bathroom counter and my legs was shaking sooo bad. You ever almost had an accident in your car? The adrenaline makes your foot kind of bounce up and down on the gas pedal...know what I'm talking about it? My leg was doing exactly that!! So I was all "okay I think I'm done here". Got the numbing spray now though, it's not so bad. I also I heard that it hurts the worst the first time, maybe because the hair is coarser? I don't know.

caz will come on here and tell me it's lie though, that it hurts like buggery every time. lmao

Yes, the do it yourself kit hurts! You poor lady to be shaking and having to go through so much. It's painful! I don't know if it hurts this bad going to a profeasional lol I like the result smooth and removed the hair bec from past experience with wax strips it was a flop ( didn't work). This did the job!

Back