Anyone else or just me?

Bugsmama

Reaction score
My 3 year old will be 4 in January and she has gone from the world's sweetest little girl to spitting, tantrums, and doing whatever she wants despite what you tell her! Tell me it is a phase that 3 year olds go through please? She's my first child. I remember my brother who is going on 12 when he was 3 and he threw tantrums but I don't remember if it was as bad or not. She also started daycare/preschool not that long ago in August so I don't know if it is the other kids rubbing off on her or what. I discipline her when she does this stuff but it's slowly been getting worse. It's really frustrating because I know that she understands that she is not allowed to act this way.

Most refer to it as the terrible 2's but it can hit at any age really

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Will she behave better without she going school or daycare? If she does, maybe kids or teacher could rubbing off on her.

Will she behave better without she going school or daycare? If she does, maybe kids or teacher could rubbing off on her.

Could be..is she happy at play group this maybe learnt behaviour.

That seems like really normal behavior at that age.

My 3 year old will be 4 in January and she has gone from the world's sweetest little girl to spitting, tantrums, and doing whatever she wants despite what you tell her! Tell me it is a phase that 3 year olds go through please? She's my first child. I remember my brother who is going on 12 when he was 3 and he threw tantrums but I don't remember if it was as bad or not. She also started daycare/preschool not that long ago in August so I don't know if it is the other kids rubbing off on her or what. I discipline her when she does this stuff but it's slowly been getting worse. It's really frustrating because I know that she understands that she is not allowed to act this way.
Sounds pretty normal, so hang in there, but one thing I think is pretty important is to stick with what you want her to do and not give in to tantrummy demands.

I imagine this mother is not likely coming back as this thread was resurrected from five months ago....

Back