Anyone Else Learning Asl With Bill Vicars Or Lifeprint?

Coolio

Reaction score
hello everyone,

I've just completed level one (lessons 1-15) as well as working one the first few medical signing lessons and was wondering if anyone would like to practice. I have glide and and am a little slow as I've not really practiced with anyone. I would prefer someone close to my time (time zone) so there isn't too much delay. I'm in Toronto thanks :) also just wondering if you have used lifeprint, how you made the most of your lessons or practices? I made flash cards using vocab from the lessons, any other suggestions?

I'm just starting to learn, not nearly yet as far as you are in his lessons, but there are some nice apps out there to help train you on the meaning of signs.

Good luck, oh and if you want to show of your awesome ASL skills compared to mine, always welcome

I've been using an app called Cram, which is basically a flashcard app. I made some cards with sentences using vocabulary i learned and sign the sentence as it appears (it has an automatic turnover timer) as well as flashcards for each few lessons just on specific signs/vocab words. be more than happy to share if you ever download the app. Do you have Glide or can you get Cram? How have you been studying/practicing?

I have installed Glide yes and well since I got intrested in learning ASL because of a TV show, Im trying to rewatch and see if I can pick up some signs already.

It still kind of looks like Chinese to me, but I am picking up some words.

I have Glide installed and a very sweet girl from on here who has agreed to tutor me, so I can practice a bit.

Hey! My name is Sarah Won and I recently finished level three (one year's worth) of ASL. I'm not in your time zone (I'm from California) but I'd love to practice with ya~

None available here teaching ASL in Belgium, but then again I'm also just learning it for fun, because I got it in my mind to try and learn it.

For me it's a bit like learning Japanese or Chinese, but hey these languages just never got me so curious.

So that's why I'm happy with every word I pick up and learn, just as much as I would be with learning Chinese.

Hey! My name is Sarah Won and I recently finished level three (one year's worth) of ASL. I'm not in your time zone (I'm from California) but I'd love to practice with ya~
Hey Sarah :) I'm only just finishing (and still practicing) level one. Do you have a glide account?

I learned from his lessons on YouTube he has all of them on YouTube from his class so it's a classroom room setting and that makes its really easy to learn.

Back