Anyone computer whiz? :)

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix the computer?

My computer the interent wont let me in with any of msn, yahoo,aim, interent, email, etc that wont let me in

My computer is plug into my sister's broadband router of her computer but her computer interent is working but mine not work to enter into the interent and it said DNS and key ports? and also the error code 8007ee (something like that cant remember numbers)

It has been since sat not work we still fight for it to fix my computer :( so I thought I ask in here if anyone know how to fix?

We did went to cmd then ipconfig but nothing work dunno, local connection area, repair, firewall, not sure more that we tried to fix so I ask here if anyonne know? :)

I am using this computer of my sister's but there some how she wont let me to download arguh I cant wait to use my own computer but need to fix :(

write letter and send in mail. :)

It's cheap and painless to solution.

nevermind about this it fixed :) .. My youngest sister's boyfriend fixed my computer :) .. my 2nd sister put in wrong away in her broadband router :) now it fixed ! lol

Mods: please can you close this thread ? thanks :)

nevermind about this it fixed :) .. My youngest sister's boyfriend fixed my computer :) .. my 2nd sister put in wrong away in her broadband router :) now it fixed ! lol

Mods: please can you close this thread ? thanks :)

Aaah oic.. must have plugged into WAN port instead of Ethernet ports Am I wrong?

LOL

Catty

write letter and send in mail. :)

It's cheap and painless to solution.

Yup, Pay Post Office 43 cents to move your mail. Or if your family or friend live close by, ride bike over. Good and healthful exercise..

Catty

Back